Contributor

Re: Update ARB Subscription Request - Error E00013

I really don't see how this could anything other than an anet bug

• createCustomerProfile: passes validation
  • transactions using stored profile information: passes validation
  • create subscription with stored profile information: passes validation
  • createCustomerPaymentProfile with existing profile: passes validation
  • update subscription to use new payment profile: fails validation

Every payment profile is submitted with a phone number in E.164 format, but validation only fails on subscription update. I'm beginning to suspect that this issue will never be solved

Topics: 57
Kudos: 237
Blog Posts: 67

@Waterhouse

Are you including a + sign in the phone number?

Richard

Build modern websites and mobile applications without increasing PCI burden using Authorize.Net Accept

Still using SIM, DPM or AIM? Please check our upgrade guide for details on migrating to our full Authorize.Net API.
Highlighted
Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yeah. Would it work if I omitted it?

Contributor

I did a little experimenting, and the update request only succeeds if both the old payment profile and the new payment profile have phone numbers in US format, which means that it's impossible to make this work for international customers.

Is there any way I can get any help with this whatsoever? It's been over a month since I messaged dev support, and they never replied.

Is there maybe a way to control API validations from the dashboard? It makes no rational sense for this validation to be present on subscription update and not on any other requests.

Is the phone number important on the customer profile? Maybe I could just put in a filler number for every customer and save their real number in our db.

I really wish you guys would just make ARB work properly instead of making me spend so much time coming up with workarounds.