cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update Credit Card Details using last four digits in Authorize.NET ARB

Is it possible to update the credit Card Details using ARB. I am using the C# SDK.

My scenerio is User1 of the ABC Company  registers in my application. This time an account is created in ARB service with the details of User1.(Please note I am Saving the last four digits in my database and security code.(CVV number)). Now User2 of the same Company  comes and registers. This time I am not creating a new profile for User2 in ARB, but I am saving the credit card details(last four digits only) of User2 in my local DB.

What I need is to update the ARB profile with the User2 Details. How can that be done, becuase only last four digit of credit card is only there for me.

Please guide me on this.

vinok0489
4 REPLIES 4

You can update the ARB when user2 register.

RaynorC1emen7
Expert

Yes I agree, but how?  since i have only last four digits of credit card in my local DB. If i put that i am getting error as "Card in Invalid"

Hello @vinok0489 

Updating an existing, or creating a new ARB profile currently requires access to the full credit card details.

Richard

Do you mean you want to update just the bill to first name and last name?

from the doc http://developer.authorize.net/api/arb/

The input elements for a request to update an ARB subscription are the same as the
create an ARB subscription function with the following addition and exceptions.
All XML elements are case sensitive and must be submitted in the order listed here.
Optional elements should not be submitted unless they contain valid values.