cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating ARB Subs with Customer Profile

I am trying to update an ARB subscription so that it references the customer's CIM profile. The ARB was originally created WITHOUT a customer profile.  According to the API for Recurring Billing - - Update a Subscription:

Only the subscription ID and fields that you wish to modify must be submitted. The error I'm getting back is:

Error: E00111  The original subscription was not created with this Customer Profile.

Is there really no way to update an ARB Subscription's Customer Profile if it current has no Customer Profile?

hammers
2 REPLIES 2

@hammers wrote:

I am trying to update an ARB subscription so that it references the customer's CIM profile. The ARB was originally created WITHOUT a customer profile.  According to the API for Recurring Billing - - Update a Subscription:Only the subscription ID and fields that you wish to modify must be submitted. The error I'm getting back is:Error: E00111  The original subscription was not created with this Customer Profile.

Is there really no way to update an ARB Subscription's Customer Profile if it current has no Customer Profile? aol mail login

ANyone?

hammers

I really do not understand why there is no way to update the customer profile for a subscription.
Maybe someone uses that profile for other payments, but wants to change this subscriptions "owner/customer" it is associated with.