cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating Billing info on an ARB Subscription

Hi Everybody,

We need help in creating the coding to update the billing info automatically for an ARB subscription.  When a customer logs into their account via our website and updates their billing info, it updates on their end, and our companys admin site, however it is not updating the new billing info on the ARB subscription in authorize.net that has already been created.  Any suggestions.  Thank you.

taskbell
2 REPLIES 2
Do you make the proper API call to update it in the ARB system? Do you get any error messages? If so, what are they?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John Conde :: Certified Authorize.Net Developer (Brainyminds) :: Official Authorize.Net Blogger

NEW! Handling Authorize.Net's Webhooks with PHP

Integrate Every Authorize.Net JSON API with One PHP Class (Sample code included)

Tutorials for integrating Authorize.Net with PHP: AIM, ARB, CIM, Silent Post
All About Authorize.Net's Silent Post
stymiee
Expert
Expert

Hi Thank you for your fast response, I posted this on behalf of our web team, I will find out if they had tried what you said in regards to the API.  I will let you know, or have them respond. Thank you again :)