cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Accept.js with Oauth token

I built a platform where merchants using my app grant me access to their Authorize.net account using the Oauth flow. It gives me back a token which I can use to authenticate API requests. I want to use Accept.js though instead of the API calls because I want to offload some of the PCI compliance burdens. Is it possible to use that auth token to authenticate Accept.js transactions? It says I need the API login ID and secret, but I don't want to have to store that info for my users. That's the whole point of using oauth. 

Any help is muc appreciated, thanks!

jdoyle112
Contributor
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @jdoyle112

Yes that should be possible .  Do note the Accept payment Token should be of the merchant and not anyone else . 

You can get the public client key of the merchant for Accept.js by calling the API getMerchantDetails using the oauth token . 

Thanks

Anurag

Send feedback at developer_feedback@authorize.net
Anurag
Moderator Moderator

Thanks for the response @Anurag. Using getMerchantDetails, I can obtain the client key but I don't think it gives me the api login ID. Is that true? If so, is there a way to grab the login ID? Thanks.

Does anybody has a response for @jdoyle112 question? How to be with API login ID in Accept.js?

Thanks in advance