cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using the (AIM), can rout to a Bank Account.

To give a short description of what I wish to accomplish, is the ability for an End User to come up to my Portal, and access the location that he is associated to. Once that End User goes to the location, they are able to login, and purchase a specific package offered by that location.

Now my question is this.

Is there the capability to allow for each separate location transactions go to a specific Bank Account?

Location 1: (Bank of America)

Location 2: (Regions)

So, if I go to Location 1, the transaction that occurs at that site would be paid to their Bank Account, which happens to be Bank of America.

So inorder to accomplish this task I would be using the following: <createTransactionRequest>? This will allow me to maintain a separate Banking information for all sites?

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3

@Raynor

Thank you for the response. It proves quite useful.

It appears in order to accomplish my task, each individual location would need to have their own Gateway and Merchant ID. Unless, I do as suggested in the post you published in post above. (Allowing to accept into one account, then transfer those funds using some automated process within our own individual bank etc.)

The Federal Reserve Banks need steering numbers to handle Fedwire subsidizes moves.america first routing number  The ACH network additionally needs them to deal with electronic assets moves – like direct stores and bill installments.

chaserouting