cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using the SDK for ARB .NET

Hello,

Has anyone successfully implemented ARB using the SDK for .NET?  I haven't been able to find any code examples. 

I have somehow mucked my way through and I am able to create a subscription using the SDK however, I am not able to post Invoice #, Description, and Customer ID

details.

Does anyone have some sample code on using the SDK to create ARB subscriptions? (preferably in vb.net)

Here is a sample of what I am doing.  Feel free to tell me where I am going wrong here.

Dim AuthSubscription = AuthorizeNet.SubscriptionRequest.CreateMonthly("persons@email.com", txtName.Text, 4.95)

AuthSubscription.CardNumber = txtCardNumber.Text
        AuthSubscription.CardCode = txtSecurityCode.Text
        AuthSubscription.CardExpirationMonth = cboCCMonth.SelectedValue
        AuthSubscription.CardExpirationYear = cboCCYear.SelectedValue
        AuthSubscription.StartsOn = Now()
        AuthSubscription.SubscriptionID = "1234"

Dim FirstName, LastName As String

Dim MyAddy As New AuthorizeNet.Address
        MyAddy.ID = UserID
        MyAddy.First = FirstName
        MyAddy.Last = LastName
        MyAddy.Street = txtStreetAddress.Text
        MyAddy.City = txtCity.Text
        MyAddy.State = cboState.SelectedValue
        MyAddy.Zip = txtZip.Text
        MyAddy.Phone = txtPhone.Text
        AuthSubscription.WithBillingAddress(MyAddy)

Dim gate = New AuthorizeNet.SubscriptionGateway(ConfigurationManager.AppSettings("APILogin"), ConfigurationManager.AppSettings("TransKey"), AuthorizeNet.ServiceMode.Live)

Dim AuthResponse = gate.CreateSubscription(AuthSubscription)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you!

avekm
1 REPLY 1

Hey there,

It doesn't look like anyone has responded yet, but someone still may have feedback on what you're looking for. I'd recommend subscribing to this topic so that you'll be alerted via email if anyone else from the community is able to respond with any comments. To subscribe, click Topic Options at the top of this thread and then select Subscribe. You'll then receive an email once anyone replies to your post.

Thanks,

Michelle

Developer Community Manager

Michelle
All Star