cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very generic CIM question about a future charge

I tried searching and I think I know the answer, but I just want to double check with the experts before I start spending money!

The short of it is that we use nopcommerce as our ecommerce solution. We want to be able to charge the customer now for a portion of a product and, if certian conditions are met, charge another fee later. Our product is, at this time, very niche, so there would only be about 40 customers with 2 charges total. It is part of our terms of service and signed agreement that they will be charged if the criteria is met, but we didn't have that in place last year (we were counting on them doing their part and manually making the second payment) and had a lot of problems. I'm hoping that someone can verify that if I have a real (i.e. much more experienced than me) developer put CIM in place on our site, I can, even if I have to manually go into Authorize.net (again, only 40 customers), make that second charge to their card. 

mrbdm99
3 REPLIES 3

Yes, with CIM, once the Credit card info is saved, you can use it to charge as many times as you need.

RaynorC1emen7
Expert
Thanks! Just what I thought. Time to code or find a coder.

Hi QA 

skandall