cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WP Shopping Cart Plugins that Support CIM and ARB

Building a Wordpress site to offer pet products and having difficulty finding a good Wordpress shopping cart plugin that supports CIM and ARB.  I really like Cart66, but I can't seem to get a straight answer as to whether they support CIM or ARB.  Shopp seems popular, but I'm not getting straight answers from folks.  Is there a great Wordpress plugin shopping cart that works well with Authorize.Net's CIM and ARB?  Many thanks.

Mike

mdarelli
2 REPLIES 2

Hi Mike,

It doesn't look like anyone has responded yet, but someone still may have feedback on whether or not there's a really good Wordpress cart that supports both CIM and ARB. I'd recommend subscribing to this topic so that you'll be alerted via email if anyone else from the community is able to respond with any comments. To subscribe, click Topic Options at the top of this thread and then select Subscribe. You'll then receive an email once anyone replies to your post.

Thanks,

Michelle
Developer Community Manager

Michelle
All Star

I have a plugin that supports ARB, but it's not a shopping cart in the typical sense. It also doesn't support CIM.

http://www.danielwatrous.com/authorizenet-for-wordpress

What type of CIM integration did you want?

dwatrous