cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Way to Accept Custom Payments Brought In By Sales Staff through Authorize.net?

Im looking for a form to put on my site where my outside sales reps can go in, enter a variable price (I have very

custom priced services) for a service they just sold to a client, enter their sales member id (custom input field)

enter the customer's credit card info, then charge the card through authorize.net.

Anything out there?

daniel7rusu
3 REPLIES 3

I would create a transaction manager account for them and have them go directly through the authorize.net backend terminal, but unfortunately there's no way to turn off them being able to search and able to view reports, which I dont want to allow the sales team to do.

daniel7rusu

Hey Daniel:

You could use a Virtual Terminal solution where you manage just one login URL but each sales rep is given a unique login ID and is only given the privileges to enter sales information. You, as the Admin, could be the only one to have access to reports and other areas.

We offer such a service and we are a Authorize.net Certified Processor.

Please contact me at:  CardPaymentGuru@gmail.com

Best regards,

CardPaymentGuru

Hey daniel7rusu,

If the different account levels in the Merchant Interface and their customizable permissions won't work with what you need, you may want to just link your site directly to us or create a business application that links to us using one of our flexible connection methods. Check out the page here to see which one would best suit your needs.

Thanks,

Michelle

Developer Community Manager