cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webhook not sending notification Although Test Ping successful

Hi there,

I added a webhook and it worked fine for few days now stopped working and since then i can not get it working. when I test the ping I receive the ping payload in the log file. Once I test the ping I activte the webhook but not receiving the webhooks events notification nothing at all. 

I am building subscription with ARB system.

I also used webhook API and sent a request to GET https://apitest.authorize.net/rest/v1/notifications/ but only seeing the notification from 5 december 2023. Even though I did a lot of test subscription and transaction today too. 

I created a webhook endpoint https://pipedream.com/ it receives the ping test fine but no event notifications at all. 

I have selected all of the events from the lists. nothings shows up. 

Can you please help. 
BIG Thanks to everyone contributing 

Thank you so much 

asad
18 REPLIES 18

I generally don't like piling on, but...  As of Dec 19 AM EST, I'm having the same issue.  Test Webhook events are delivered fine, but no others are.  And they don't appear in the notification list.  I'll have to investigate a cron-job to work-around the issue.  Ugh.

CodeToTee

@CodeToTee 100% the same situation. I already implemented cronjob that checks new transactions for subscriptions.
Still no webhooks.

We have resolved this at our end by explicitly enabling TLS 1.2 

D3vTDIC

Im my case, I'm never seeing the webhook events being attempted in the first place, so I'm not sure TLS version matters.  When I check the Authorize.net notification history, there is no indication the event delivery was ever attempted.  From what I can see, Authorize.net Sandbox environment never even attempts to deliver the event.

It looks like this just started working for me today!  Thanks, ANet for the fix!

CodeToTee

Yes. Today webhooks started to work on sandbox. I hope it remains up and running so we can go with webhooks solutions on production.

sera_nikulin
Contributor

It looks like web hooks are again broken.  They were working earlier today, but they seem to be broken now.  

CodeToTee

Adding my name to the list of people who are struggling with this issue. 

jacobg123

Broken again ?

Our last successful receipt of transaction details via webhook was 1/10. 

Today A.net has posted that there's a disruption in sandbox service that impacts endpoints.  Hopefully, A.net resolves the issue as well as informs on what the fix was. 

D3vTDIC