Webhook notification not fired

Hi,

i am working on the webhook events on my sandbox account and configured an endpoint to receive the webhook notifications. After that I 've created a transaction using virtual terminal and I didn't get any notifications yet.

Is Authorize.net whitelisting IPs?

Re: Webhook notification not fired

[ Edited ]

Now I got the notification. Previously my sandbox account was in test mode. I changed it to live mode, then net.authorize.payment.authcapture.created notification fired

NOC of University town has  university town islamabad  been given by Rawalpindi Development Authority (RDA) against the no. RDA:RDA/MP and TE/F – PHS – 43/1873 dated 9-5-2006.

Pre-Launching of lahore smart city after successfully complete capital smart city

After the great success in Capital Smart City Islamabad. Now, this time they have come with an even bigger and innovative idea introduced another world-class smart city in the city of Gardens of Punjab “Lahore”. Location is very easily accessible with all possible facilities in close proximity. The project is skillfully designed with International standard town planning and smart infrastructure were a luxury lifestyle is waiting for you. Lahore Smart City Pre-launch booking has started. Book your plot at a minimum price as there are only limited plots in the pre-launch booking.  It is a worthful project for your residency point of view as well as an investment prospect.  This appealing and society attracts both national or international investors. 

Hello

I am not familiar with this website, but I have special offer for you! Why dont you register in binance from ثبت نام در بایننس and start trading. I am sure if you enter binance you can earn good profit. if you are not familiar with binance I suggest reading آموزش بایننس

I hope it will be fruitful for you