cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to find documentations for AuthorizeNet.dll & AuthorizeNet.Helpers.dll?

Hello, I am a newbie for Authorize.Net. I needed to develop a in-house application for Card Not Present processing. I am using C# VS2010 and have downloaded the SDK and sample code.

I got the sample code working but would like to understand in more details on functions provided by AuthorizeNet.dll  & AuthorizeNet.Helpers.dll.

What I wish to have is a document that listed the functions and their usage for these 2 dlls. Does anyone know such documentation exists, and where can I find it? Thank you for any help you can offer!

byin
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks Michelle, now I know it is not available yet and will not keep searching for it.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hey byin,

You can check out the CHM file in the C# SDK download for some documentation. But if you're looking for specific documentation on each function, that is something that we have requested from the development teams. In the meantime, you can check out the guides here for specific information on Authorize.Net API calls.

Thanks,

Michelle

Developer Community Manager

Michelle
All Star

Thanks Michelle, now I know it is not available yet and will not keep searching for it.