cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Where to find the hosted iFrame client-side code samples?

I am looking for the client-side html and javascript code samples and/or javascript libraries for embedding the hosted form in an iFrame.

I have already successfully implemented the server-side code to create a new customer profile and get the hosted page token, and have successfully pulled back the generated hosted page html and verified that it includes the correct customer information inside var g_CustProf.

However, after looking through all of the github code samples (java, ruby, php, C#), I've yet to find actual html code samples other than the profile/manage form and submit button under Redirect in the CIM manual.

The developer documents make reference to such a code...

We have sample code available in our developer forums that shows one example of how to open the hosted form in a shadow box. The shadow box layout can also be accomplished with third-party Javascript toolkits such as jquery.

... but the link is a generic link back to http://developer.authorize.net/api/samplecode/

A general google search also turned up many references to such a code sample back in 2012, and point to a broken zip file download, no doubt lost in the move to github.

http://developer.authorize.net/resources/files/samplecode/hostedProfileManage.zip

The closest thing I could find was another developer posting their non-functional html code here:

Forum: Re: When using hosted CIM, g_iframeCommunicatorUrl = ""

Thanks,

-Mike

mkienenb
Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

We should be adding this sample code to github in the near future, but for the moment I am attaching it to this post.

View solution in original post

Trevor
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
1 REPLY 1

We should be adding this sample code to github in the near future, but for the moment I am attaching it to this post.

Trevor
Administrator Administrator
Administrator