cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Which API to use for Card payment and ACH?

Hi,

I am new to Authorize .net and I am building a property management application in MVC3 which requires tenants to pay the system either through card payment or ACH. Which of the APIs of Authorize.net would be best suited for my need? Is there a facility in Authorize to implement payout to vendors through ACH?

fingent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Sandbox test server settled credit card transaction once a day just like the production server. check the account settings of the time. If I remember correctly, eCheck do NOT get settled at all on the test server.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

AIM can do both, or CIM. The other question is if you would need a Card Present account or Card NOT present account.

RaynorC1emen7
Expert

Thanks Raynor.

I want a card not present account. Should I use eCheck.net with AIM? Where can I find sample code to implement ACH using eCheck.net?

Download the AIM sample code and modify it to support eCheck.net

Thanks Raynor, that helped a lot. I could test a credit card transaction successfully. The response says 'Approved'. But its still an unsettled transaction. Is there any method to know whether the transaction has been settled?

Sandbox test server settled credit card transaction once a day just like the production server. check the account settings of the time. If I remember correctly, eCheck do NOT get settled at all on the test server.

Thank you Raynor. I appreciate your help.