cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which integration method and how ?

I have integrated authorize.net in my Drupal site with Ubercart.

1. How can I know what integration method I am using in my project?? AIM/SIM/DPM/ARB

2. Does MD5 hash to SHA512 update is same for all methods ??

3. Does it require writing code for update?

ganeshdc
2 REPLIES 2
To find out #1, you may want to check your shopping cart documentation if it came with authorize. They may have something set up. Otherwise, questions like this- have you in the past had to use an md5 fingerprint to process transactions? Yes means you’re on DPM or SIM, no means you’re on AIM/ARB (I think, not super versed on this product)/ Modern API integration method.

SIM/DPM use the same vertification method, and the other group uses a different verification method.
Do you have to write code? For sure someone does. Maybe not you. I’m not familiar with all the various products that you pay for, I build everything from scratch. It may be that your shopping cart product handles all the backend stuff for you. And in the latter case, you may not know the answer about md5, because if they’ve set it up for you it will work without you even knowing it exists.
Renaissance
All Star

Hello,

I checked my shopping cart setting, I found API Login Id, Transaction key and authorize.net gateway url ('https://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll')  configured.

Also AIM setting configured to 'Live transactions in a live account',

ARB settings and CIM settings configured to 'Disabled'.

Also checked the setting at Authorize.net admin panel. Under section Settings -> MD5 Hash, it's saying= Hash Value Set: Yes