cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which is the Best for me?

I'm looking at converting our PayPal ran site to Authorize.net.  We have a shopping cart and we have member subscriptions.

So far, I'm thinking CIM and ARB.  Does this sound right?  Any suggestions would be very helping.  I'm in the process of reading all the documentation.  I just wanted to be sure I'm pointing in the right direction.

Thanks!

Wstar
Contributor
3 REPLIES 3

For subscriptions, you're generally going to use AIM + ARB, CIM, or hosted CIM. AIM is straightforward, but ARB can be a little difficult to implement the first time, so in my opinion it really comes down to CIM or hosted CIM. Which of those two you pick depends on whether you prefer having more control over the presentation of your forms, or whether you're really scared of PCI compliance and want to avoid it as much as possible.

TJPride
Expert

If I don't host, will the payment form still be located on our site?

Who does the hosting? Authorize?

I believe there's a way to do hosted CIM using an iframe, which would essentially have the URL be on your site while the actual form is hosted on Authorize.net. Or you have your customers click a button and go to a form on Authorize.net. Either way, hosted CIM is Authorize.net's responsibility, your site doesn't collect any credit card data.