cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WooCommerce AIM to ARB

I'm using WooCommerce with the Authorize.net AIM extension and it's working beautifully.

Currently, I can make the transcations into Subscriptions with ARB manually once it comes in.

Is there a way that I can set this up for be an automated process?

Thanks in advance.

Paul Stonier
http://paulstonier.com/
pstonier
5 REPLIES 5

Hi Paul,

It Is not possible to create an ARB subscription from an existing AIM transaction automatically through the API. The only way you can create a subscription from a successfully settled transaction is to do it manually by logging into the merchant interface or you can check our ARB API.

Thanks,

Joy

Joy
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Hi Paul, 

Better subscription support for Authorize.net with WooCommerce Subscriptions is also in the works. 

A developer is working on creating an ARB extension. WC Subscriptions version 1.2 will also offer a new manual renewals feature, which customers can use to manually login and pay for each recurring billing amount using any payment gateway your store offers (including AIM). 

Hope that helps.

Brent

thenbrent

Authorize.net is one of the best payment gateway to make online payments, it provides great services to customers for payment. ARB is used to expand the payment in option to for online mail order/telephone order customers, potentially increasing the sales. 

Just a follow up to my previous comment. There is now both an Authorize.net ARB and a Authorize.net CIM extension for WooCommerce currently in private beta. Both of these include support for automatic subscription payments with Authorize.net.

The extensions should be publicly available via the WooThemes marketplace soon.

I am not the developer of these extensions, I have just been in communication with the developers. 

thenbrent

@thenbrent

Since it has been a few months I wanted to see if there was any update on the ARB or CIM extensions for WooCommerce - I am using Authorize and really need an ARB solution for the Subscriptions extension.

Any info you have would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!