cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WooCommerce + DPM throwing Error 99

Hi- I'm trying to switch from AIM to DPM. We're using WooCommerce and have the WC DPM extension installed.

Testing against the sandbox account works great and transactions go through.

Once we switched to the live account, I consistently get 99 errors. I've tested my values using the 99 tool and the hash matches up, I've passed the transaction through the validator and everything appears to be correct... x_amount is all lowercase, the value is a 2-digit decimal price w/ no currency symbols, etc..

Auth.net support sent me here and I'm stuck. Hoping a 2nd set of knowledgable eyes will be able to pick something out here, but this is off-the-shelf software that WORKS on the sandbox! (yes, I double-checked that we're using the live credentials against the live gateway).

<form method="post" action="https://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll"> 
<input type="hidden" name="x_address" value="123 Happy St. ">
<input type="hidden" name="x_amount" value="6.79">
<input type="hidden" name="x_city" value="Montclair">
<input type="hidden" name="x_country" value="US">
<input type="hidden" name="x_cust_id" value="1">
<input type="hidden" name="x_description" value="Order C-22451">
<input type="hidden" name="x_delim_data" value="TRUE">
<input type="hidden" name="x_email" value="me@aol.org">
<input type="hidden" name="x_first_name" value="Rob">
<input type="hidden" name="x_fp_hash" value="7dbae1c6bd087da2402334026b408f49">
<input type="hidden" name="x_fp_sequence" value="22474">
<input type="hidden" name="x_fp_timestamp" value="1440775597">
<input type="hidden" name="x_invoice_num" value="C-22451">
<input type="hidden" name="x_last_name" value="Maurizi">
<input type="hidden" name="x_login" value="%our_login%">
<input type="hidden" name="x_phone" value="973-555-1234">
<input type="hidden" name="x_relay_response" value="TRUE">
<input type="hidden" name="x_relay_url" value="http://my.server.com/wc-api/WC_Gateway_Authorize_DPM/">
<input type="hidden" name="x_ship_to_address" value="123 Happy St. ">
<input type="hidden" name="x_ship_to_country" value="US">
<input type="hidden" name="x_ship_to_city" value="Montclair">
<input type="hidden" name="x_ship_to_first_name" value="Rob">
<input type="hidden" name="x_ship_to_last_name" value="Maurizi">
<input type="hidden" name="x_ship_to_state" value="NJ">
<input type="hidden" name="x_ship_to_zip" value="07042">
<input type="hidden" name="x_state" value="NJ">
<input type="hidden" name="x_type" value="AUTH_CAPTURE">
<input type="hidden" name="x_version" value="3.1">
<input type="hidden" name="x_zip" value="07042">
<input type="hidden" name="x_delim_char" value=",">
<input type="hidden" name="x_order_id" value="22474">
<input type="hidden" name="x_order_key" value="wc_order_55e07aa996952"> <div class="checkout-dpm-cc-form"> <p class="checkout-dpm-msg">Enter your payment details and click "Confirm and pay" to securely complete your order.</p> <fieldset> <p class="form-row form-row-wide"> <label for="dpm_card_num">Credit Card Number <span class="required">*</span></label> <input id="dpm_card_num" type="text" class="input-text" size="15" name="x_card_num" value=""> </p> <p class="form-row form-row-first"> <label for="dpm_exp_date">Expiration Date (mm/yy) <span class="required">*</span></label> <input id="dpm_exp_date" type="text" class="input-text" size="4" name="x_exp_date" value="" style="width: 60px;"> </p> <p class="form-row form-row-last"> <label for="dpm_cvv">Card Security Code <span class="required">*</span></label> <input id="dpm_cvv" type="text" class="input-text" size="4" name="x_card_code" value="" style="width: 60px;"> </p> </fieldset> <div class="checkout-dpm-submit-order"> <button type="submit" class="btn btn-primary btn-place-order">Confirm and pay</button> </div> </div> </form>

TIA any help or guidance you may have.

-Rob

robmaurizi
3 REPLIES 3

If the x_fp_hash match. there probabaly only the loginID or the transactionKey is wrong.

Try this, it use the AIM, replace it with your logind and transactionKey

https://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll?x_version=3.1&x_type=AUTH_ONLY&x_amount=1.99&x_car...

RaynorC1emen7
Expert

No love... That URL returns the following:

3,1,103,(TESTMODE) This transaction cannot be accepted.,000000,P,0,,,1.99,,auth_only,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,39D186A496C57832CF5BB67DB501626D,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

You sure the transactioKey is valid

http://developer.authorize.net/tools/responsereasoncode/

Response Reason Code: 103

Response Reason Text: A valid fingerprint, or transaction key is required for this transaction.

Integration Team Suggestions: This error is generated when your account is in "Password-Required Mode" and you are not sending a valid password, transaction key or hash fingerprint with your transaction request, which is a recommended security measure.

Please consider the following details when encountering this error:

• If you are using SIM, make sure you are using a valid transaction key to generate and send a fingerprint hash to us along with your transaction request.
  • If you are using AIM please make sure you are posting the gateway defined field x_tran_key.
  • If you are using a third party shopping cart which uses AIM and are receiving this error, please check with your shopping cart provider to ask if your application can pass the transaction key to the Authorize.Net payment gateway.
  • If you are using an older Authorize.Net account and you submit a password instead of a transaction key with your transactions, you may experience this error. Please ensure that you are posting a transaction key instead.
  • Some shopping carts, for backwards compatibility with older connection methods, may provide the means to submit both a transaction key and a password. You should not use both the transaction key and the password simultaneously; doing so may also result in this error. We recommend using the transaction key instead of the password whenever possible, as transaction keys tend to be more secure than passwords. In such a situation, please leave the password field blank

If the shopping cart has a field for the password but no field for the transaction key, please put the transaction key in the password field. Our system will recognize and validate the transaction key properly.

Also, while most shopping cart software will have a field for the transaction key, password, or both, some software may not. Please contact your shopping cart provider for details on how to upgrade to a more secure version of your shopping cart software. In an emergency, you may submit transactions without a transaction key, by disabling Password-Required Mode in your account. You may find details in our Password-Required Mode knowledge base document.