cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Woocommerce CIM Accept.js Error

Background:

Doing a website for a client and I've never used authorize.net before as a processor, but I am very familiar with WordPress and WooCommerce.

What I did:

1. I spoke with my client's merchant account rep and he created the authorize.net account and sent me the credentials and api keys.

2. I installed WooCommerce's Authorize.net CIM plugin, and configured the page with the API Login, Transaction, Signature Key, and Client Key.

(I was told by authorize.net support that normally only DPM requires a Signature Key, but if the plugin asks for it then he said it shouldn't be a problem)

3. I made a test product that cost $1, put the Authorize.net account back into test mode and tried to buy the test product. It failed because as you know (I was unaware) you can't buy things in test mode with the real credentials. So... I simply just turned test mode off and bought it in live mode. No sandbox, no test credentials, lets just buy this and try to void it and see if it works...

I pressed Submit, and It took a while... like 30 seconds to process but it did successfully go through. I then went to the orders page, and instead of waiting till after the cut-off time, I tried to refund it right then and there.

In hindsight i'm realizing how stupid this all sounds; however, I told the Authorize.net support person I spoke with all of this and he chuckled and said none of it is actually a problem and it did go through. At the time I was calling to ask about something else but I asked how long the refund would take.

He said: "You didn't refund the transaction, you voided it because you tried to refund it before the cut-off time had passed".

Accecpt.js Error:

Initially, my goal was to figure out why the processing time was so long and to do that, I was going to simply buy another test product and see what the console or debug log said while it was processing.

This time I used a different browser to see if it was equally slow. I chose Waterfox and went to the site and tried to buy the same test product. After clicking submit I got the error:

Accept.js Error: payment nonce is missing
Accept.js Error: payment descriptor is missing

In the WooCommerce status Log it says:

11-29-2018 @ 03:12:41 - Accept.js Error: payment nonce is missing
11-29-2018 @ 03:12:41 - Accept.js Error: payment descriptor is missing
11-29-2018 @ 03:15:17 - Accept.js Error: payment nonce is missing
11-29-2018 @ 03:15:17 - Accept.js Error: payment descriptor is missing
11-29-2018 @ 03:24:45 - Accept.js Error: payment nonce is missing
11-29-2018 @ 03:24:45 - Accept.js Error: payment descriptor is missing
11-29-2018 @ 04:07:30 - Accept.js Request:
 Array
(
    [authData] => Array
        (
            [clientKey] => ****
            [apiLoginID] => ****
        )

[cardData] => Array
        (
            [cardNumber] => ****************
            [month] => *
            [year] => ****
            [cardCode] => ***
        )

)

(It had the last 4 of my card, and the year/month but I changed them to asterisks for this post)

And in the Waterfox Debugger:

ReferenceError: Accept is not defined [Learn More]     a2ab3bcc-dc41-4c56-a422-7671017d496c.js:2:

the a2ab was a link to a page that said this:

/**handles:wc-authorize-net-cim**/
"use strict";var _typeof="function"==typeof Symbol&&"symbol"==typeof Symbol.iterator?function(e){return typeof e}:function(e){return e&&"function"==typeof Symbol&&e.constructor===Symbol&&e!==Symbol.prototype?"symbol":typeof e},_createClass=function(){function r(e,t){for(var a=0;a<t.length;a++){var r=t[a];r.enumerable=r.enumerable||!1,r.configurable=!0,"value"in r&&(r.writable=!0),Object.defineProperty(e,r.key,r)}}return function(e,t,a){return t&&r(e.prototype,t),a&&r(e,a),e}}();function _classCallCheck(e,t){if(!(e instanceof t))throw new TypeError("Cannot call a class as a function")}(function(){var a=[].indexOf;jQuery(document).ready(function(r){return window.WC_Authorize_Net_CIM_Credit_Card_Accept_JS_Handler=function(){function e(){var a=this;_classCallCheck(this,e),this.params=window.wc_authorize_net_cim_params,void 0!==this.params&&this.params.accept_js_enabled&&(r(document.body).on("sv_wc_payment_form_valid_payment_data",function(e,t){return a.init(e,t)}),r(document.body).on("checkout_error",function(){return r("input[name=wc-authorize-net-cim-credit-card-payment-nonce]").val("")}),r(document.body).on("updated_checkout",function(){return a.handle_saved_payment_methods()}))}return _createClass(e,[{key:"init",value:function(e,t){if(this.payment_form=t.payment_form,this.errors=[],"authorize_net_cim_credit_card"===this.payment_form.id&&!this.payment_form.saved_payment_method_selected&&t.passed_validation)return!this.payment_form.payment_fields.find("input[name=wc-authorize-net-cim-credit-card-payment-nonce]").length||(!!this.has_nonce()||(this.dispatch_card(),!1))}},{key:"dispatch_card",value:function(){var e,t=this;return this.payment_form.block_ui(),e=this.get_request_data(),this.log_request(e),Accept.dispatchData(e,function(e){return t.handle_response(e)})}},{key:"get_request_data",value:function(){var e,t,a;return a=r.payment.cardExpiryVal(r("input[name=wc-authorize-net-cim-credit-card-expiry]").val()),t={authData:{clientKey:this.params.client_key,apiLoginID:this.params.login_id},cardData:{cardNumber:r("input[id=wc-authorize-net-cim-credit-card-account-number]").val().replace(/-|\s/g,""),month:a.month.toString(),year:a.year.toString()}},null!=(e=this.payment_form.payment_fields.find("input[id=wc-authorize-net-cim-credit-card-csc]").val())&&this.payment_form.csc_required&&(t.cardData.cardCode=e),t}},{key:"handle_response",value:function(e){var t,a,r,n;if(this.log_response(e),"Error"!==e.messages.resultCode)return this.set_nonce(e.opaqueData.dataValue,e.opaqueData.dataDescriptor),this.payment_form.form.submit();for(t=0,a=(n=e.messages.message).length;t<a;t++)r=n[t],this.handle_error(r.code,r.text);return this.payment_form.render_errors(this.errors),this.payment_form.unblock_ui()}},{key:"set_nonce",value:function(e,t){var a;return r("input[name=wc-authorize-net-cim-credit-card-payment-nonce]").val(e),r("input[name=wc-authorize-net-cim-credit-card-payment-descriptor]").val(t),a=r("input[id=wc-authorize-net-cim-credit-card-account-number]").val(),r("input[name=wc-authorize-net-cim-credit-card-card-type]").val(r.payment.cardType(a)),r("input[name=wc-authorize-net-cim-credit-card-last-four]").val(a.slice(-4))}},{key:"handle_error",value:function(e,t){switch(console.log("Authorize.Net CIM Error: "+t+" ("+e+")"),e){case"E_WC_05":t=this.payment_form.params.card_number_invalid;break;case"E_WC_06":case"E_WC_07":case"E_WC_08":case"E00073":t=this.payment_form.params.card_exp_date_invalid;break;case"E_WC_15":t=this.payment_form.params.cvv_length_invalid;break;default:t=this.params.general_error}if(a.call(this.errors,t)<0)return this.errors.push(t)}},{key:"has_nonce",value:function(){return r("input[name=wc-authorize-net-cim-credit-card-payment-nonce]").val()}},{key:"handle_saved_payment_methods",value:function(){var t;return t="js-sv-wc-payment-gateway-credit-card-form-csc",r("input.js-wc-authorize-net-cim-credit-card-payment-token").change(function(){var e;return e=r("#wc-authorize-net-cim-credit-card-credit-card-form"),r("input.js-wc-authorize-net-cim-credit-card-payment-token:checked").val()?(e.hide(),r("#wc-authorize-net-cim-credit-card-csc").removeClass(t)):(r("#wc-authorize-net-cim-credit-card-csc").addClass(t),e.show())})}},{key:"log_request",value:function(e){var t;return(t=this.clone_log_data(e)).cardData&&(t.cardData.cardNumber&&(t.cardData.cardNumber=t.cardData.cardNumber.replace(/\d(?=\d{4})/g,"*")),t.cardData.cardCode&&(t.cardData.cardCode=t.cardData.cardCode.replace(/[0-9]/g,"*"))),this.log_data(t,"request")}},{key:"log_response",value:function(e){return this.log_data(e,"response")}},{key:"clone_log_data",value:function(e){var t,a;if(null==e||"object"!==(void 0===e?"undefined":_typeof(e)))return e;for(t in a={},e)a[t]=this.clone_log_data(e[t]);return a}},{key:"log_data",value:function(e,t){var a;if(this.params.ajax_log)return a={action:"wc_"+this.payment_form.id+"_log_js_data",security:this.params.ajax_log_nonce,type:t,data:e},r.ajax({url:this.params.ajax_url,data:a})}}]),e}(),window.wc_authorize_net_cim_credit_card_accept_js_handler=new WC_Authorize_Net_CIM_Credit_Card_Accept_JS_Handler})}).call(void 0);

SyntaxError: expected expression, got '<'  [Learn More]  16cccc12-23c7-48fb-9cd4-962219b619cc.js:2

the 16cccc was a link to a page that said this:

/**handles:wc-authorize-net-cim-accept-js**/
<HTML><HEAD>
<TITLE>Access Denied</TITLE>
</HEAD><BODY>
<H1>Access Denied</H1>

You don't have permission to access "http&#58;&#47;&#47;js&#46;authorize&#46;net&#47;v1&#47;Accept&#46;js" on this server.<P>
Reference&#32;&#35;18&#46;55ef2e17&#46;1543452988&#46;a3018302
</BODY>
</HTML>

The WooCommerce doc says you literally just need to create a client key, and then put the other credentials in and you're good to go. It worked yesterday... it took a while but it still went through.

Other Things I Tried:

• Remade Signature, Transaction, and Client Keys
  • Called Authorize.net they sent me here and verified that none of my fraud settings blocked anything and that it must be something else.
  • I googled it... found other people with errors but not using the same plugin and or the solution wasn't available. (On the comments to the AIM plugin someone said they had the same error but but SkyVerge, the developer just said "can you make a support ticket")
  • I read and re-read the docs for it and couldn't find anything. Like I said it literally says it's plug and play.

I thought i'd post something here, but obviously my next step would probably be to contact woocommerce.

Any help would be greatly apprecitated.

Also, I did go and make a developer account.

MikeMastro
2 REPLIES 2

Update:

It works if I turn off accept.js, but I still want to have it on.

MikeMastro

How do you turn off Accept.js ? I'm having the same issue.