cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Write custom code to talk to APIs to process payments

I have an application written in R.  I need to integrate it with the following payment method inside the application.

https://github.com/ZarinPal-Lab/

I don’t know how to change these codes and make plugins so that I can integrate my Shiny application with this payment method.

I previously integrate my app with PayPal using the following codes:

actionButton("goButton", label= ui <- fluidPage(tags$script(src="https://www.paypalobjects.com/api/checkout.js"),  tags$script("paypal.Button.render({

// Configure environment

env: 'sandbox',

client: {

sandbox: 'demo_sandbox_client_id',

production: 'demo_production_client_id'

},

// Customize button (optional)

locale: 'en_US',

style: {

size: 'small',

color: 'gold',

shape: 'pill',

},

// Set up a payment

payment: function (data, actions) {

return actions.payment.create({

transactions: [{

amount: {

total: '0.01',

currency: 'USD'

}

}]

});

},

// Execute the payment

onAuthorize: function (data,      actions) {

return actions.payment.execute()

.then(function () {

// Show a confirmation message to the buyer

window.alert('Thank you for your purchase!');

});

}

}, '#goButton');"),

tags$div(id = "goButton"))),

Would you please help me on how to integrate my Shiny app with ZarinPal payment processing?

Miba
1 REPLY 1

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Unfortunately, Authorize.Net does not have any support for applications written in R. And we also do not recognize ZarinPal-lab as an official product.

Is it possible to integrate your product using one of the 6 languages we support (C#, Java, PHP, NodeJS, Ruby, Python) ?

Python seems the most logical choice for this. A resource that might be helpful for this integration: https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/reticulate/vignettes/calling_python.html

gnongsie13
Developer Developer
Developer