Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

Write custom code to talk to APIs to process payments

I have an application written in R.  I need to integrate it with the following payment method inside the application.

https://github.com/ZarinPal-Lab/

I don’t know how to change these codes and make plugins so that I can integrate my Shiny application with this payment method.

I previously integrate my app with PayPal using the following codes:

actionButton("goButton", label= ui <- fluidPage(tags$script(src="https://www.paypalobjects.com/api/checkout.js"),  tags$script("paypal.Button.render({

// Configure environment

env: 'sandbox',

client: {

sandbox: 'demo_sandbox_client_id',

production: 'demo_production_client_id'

},

// Customize button (optional)

locale: 'en_US',

style: {

size: 'small',

color: 'gold',

shape: 'pill',

},

// Set up a payment

payment: function (data, actions) {

return actions.payment.create({

transactions: [{

amount: {

total: '0.01',

currency: 'USD'

}

}]

});

},

// Execute the payment

onAuthorize: function (data,      actions) {

return actions.payment.execute()

.then(function () {

// Show a confirmation message to the buyer

window.alert('Thank you for your purchase!');

});

}

}, '#goButton');"),

tags$div(id = "goButton"))),

Would you please help me on how to integrate my Shiny app with ZarinPal payment processing?

Developer

Re: Write custom code to talk to APIs to process payments

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Unfortunately, Authorize.Net does not have any support for applications written in R. And we also do not recognize ZarinPal-lab as an official product.

Is it possible to integrate your product using one of the 6 languages we support (C#, Java, PHP, NodeJS, Ruby, Python) ?

Python seems the most logical choice for this. A resource that might be helpful for this integration: https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/reticulate/vignettes/calling_python.html