cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XML error E00003

Hello,
I am integrating ARB with my site. For create an account its working fine and returns Ok in response.
Now for updating that same subscriber id i am getting XMl error

“The ‘AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd:subscriptionId’ element is invalid – The value ” is invalid according to its datatype ‘AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd:numericString’ – The Pattern constraint failed.”

This is my request

$arb = new AuthnetARB($config['logingid'], $config['transkey'], $config['testmode']);

$arb->setParameter(‘subscriptionId’, $subscription_id);
$arb->setParameter(‘cardNumber’, $_POST['ccnumber']);
$arb->setParameter(‘expirationDate’, $_POST['ccexpiry_year'].”-”.$_POST['ccexpiry_month']);
$arb->setParameter(‘email’,$email );
$arb->updateAccount();

$subscription_id is same as it was returned in create account process.

I am using developer test account.

Please kindly help me out of this.

Regards,
Bangash

bangash92
4 REPLIES 4

Do you find this subscription in your account when you search for it in your merchant interface? That would be the first place I would verify that the subscription ID I'm using is valid.

Thank you,

Elaine

Elaine
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

The value ” is invalid

The error string seems to incidicate that one of your variables is an empty string - have you verified that this is not the case? 

turtlebits

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<createCustomerShippingAddressRequest xmlns="AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd"><merchantAuthentication>

<name>5Ct97Jmg2p</name><transactionKey>43f7QCvP5gZ5x6VZ</transactionKey></merchantAuthentication><customerProfileId>11758846</customerProfileId><address><firstName>johno</firstName><lastName>Doeo</lastName><company>John Doe Companyo</company><address>1 Main Streeto</address><city>Bostono</city><state>Mohali</state><zip>02412</zip></address><validationMode>testMode</validationMode></createCustomerShippingAddressRequest>

If you read or post the error message

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><ErrorResponse xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns="AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd"><messages><resultCode>Error</resultCode><message><code>E00003</code><text>The element 'createCustomerShippingAddressRequest' in namespace 'AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd' has invalid child element 'validationMode' in namespace 'AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd'.</text></message></messages></ErrorResponse>

You would see that there is no validationMode for createCustomerShippingAddressRequest

the documentation is here