cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZoHo Invoices + Automatic Reoccurring Billing

Hello,

We are using https://www.zoho.com/invoice/ and we'd like to add Automatic Reoccurring Billing (ARB). There does not seem to be a way to manage the customer data without inputting it into both Authorize & ZoHo seperately and managing it that way - which is an incredible waste of time. 

Is there a compiled, written, premade (whatever you'd like to call it) API that will integrate with ZoHo so we don't have to upload an XML nightly or incremtally change 2 dissimliar databases?

Thank you,

Lee

tcs11930
9 REPLIES 9

Hello @tcs11930,

I did a quick search for zoho recurring billing and found this page: http://www.zoho.com/invoice/help/invoices/online-recurring-invoices.html.

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
Thanks for the reply

Zoho reoccurring invoices is not reoccuring automated billing. The Zoho system will send an invoice automatically that the Custer has to respond to and then input their credit card info and that fun process is monthly.

I need ARB to be integrated so I can just bill their credit cards without bothering them and having the "all of these other companies just charge my card without bothering me all the time.... blah blah blah". It usually ends in something like "use paypal"

I've been searching too. I can't find any documentation about this ever happening but ther APIs are there. I just need someone who can integrate the two

Thanks in advance

Lee

tcs11930

You may wish to contact an Authorize.Net Certified Developer to assist with your integration.

Richard

Hello,

We are using http://www.invoicera.com/ and we'd like to add Automatic Reoccurring Billing (ARB). There does not seem to be a way to manage the customer data without inputting it into both Authorize & Invoicera separately and managing it that way - which is an incredible waste of time.

Thank you,
Veronika Tondon

Ah payable invoices sum to your company's total income, and our software provides customers with just a couple of clicks to create and send all invoices professionally. We offer small business efficient billing software whilst providing the best and most flexible billing solutions. We offer an online cloud platform for simultaneous management of a single invoice and receipt. Clear, simple, and secure invoice features make them the best small business invoice software without any second thought.

It is just amazing.

I used to make an automatic ZOHO mail and Reoccurring Billing for my website which is based on games and apps as KissAnime APK and I a curious how it's helpful for me.

Thanks for the ZOHO team and this community

neil123

Thanks for sharing this info this is useful keep it up.

Robert12

thanks, I will try

RyderJacobs

Ok payable solicitations total to your organization's absolute pay, and our product furnishes clients with only two or three ticks to make and send all solicitations expertly. We offer private venture productive charging programming while giving the best and most adaptable charging arrangements. We offer a web-based cloud stage for concurrent administration of a solitary receipt and receipt. Clear, basic, and secure receipt highlights make them the best private company receipt programming with no doubt.

banafe806