cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

accept hosted popup opens then quickly closes.

This only hapens with I place <button id="Button1" runat="server" onclick="AuthorizeNetPopup.openManagePopup()">Manage My Account</button> in side the page's existing Form tag.

<body leftmargin="0" background="../images/bg.gif" rightmargin="0">
    <form method="post" action="" id="formAuthorizeNetPopup" name="formAuthorizeNetPopup" target="iframeAuthorizeNet" style="display: none;">
        <input type="hidden" runat="server" id="Token" name="token" value="" />
    </form>
    <form id="Form1" method="post" runat="server">
        <input id="_SelectedID" type="hidden" name="_SelectedID" runat="server">
        <table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="100%" border="0">
<tr><td><button id="Button1" runat="server" onclick="AuthorizeNetPopup.openManagePopup()">Manage My Account</button></td></tr>

If I place it between the form tags it works correctly.

<body leftmargin="0" background="../images/bg.gif" rightmargin="0">
    <form method="post" action="" id="formAuthorizeNetPopup" name="formAuthorizeNetPopup" target="iframeAuthorizeNet" style="display: none;">
        <input type="hidden" runat="server" id="Token" name="token" value="" />
    </form>
<button id="Button1" runat="server" onclick="AuthorizeNetPopup.openManagePopup()">Manage My Account</button>
    <form id="Form1" method="post" runat="server">
        <input id="_SelectedID" type="hidden" name="_SelectedID" runat="server">
        <table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="100%" border="0">
<tr><td></td></tr>

Can any one shed some light on why this is happening?

PaceDev
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

adding return false; to the button fixed the issue. I'm just guesing that the runat="server" was causing the postback and closing the window.

View solution in original post

PaceDev
3 REPLIES 3

adding return false; to the button fixed the issue. I'm just guesing that the runat="server" was causing the postback and closing the window.

PaceDev

Thank you so much i got some more tips monitor for developers here while reading this post.

soundbar under 200 and How to connect Samsung soundbar to tv  

Jasson

You might also want to display the relationship among your gadget and the gateway link. This blunders can occur if your application can't make a TLS connection to our gatway via the SDK.

evelop444