Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

New to Authorize.Net and Hello world not working Solved

Hi everyone, I am new to Authorize and I can't get the hello world to work. Error message isCharge Credit Card ERROR : Invalid response I have installed composer from https://getcomposer.org/download/ and then ran composer update with the following c...

This transaction has been declined. Code: 251

Hello there,I am new to Authorize.net. I just setup Woocommerce CIM on my clients site and run a test transection and I got this error. I provived all my data and card numver correctly and I belive My CEO also filled the API Login ID, API Transaction...

Voiding electronic refunds

How do we void out a refund if a refund was submitted by accident?I imagine that the process would be different depending on whether or not the transaction has been posted.

Voiding electronic refunds

How do we void out a refund if a refund was submitted by accident?I imagine that the process would be different depending on whether or not the transaction has been posted.

kbaugher
Contributor

Setting proxy programmatically?

Hello, I see that there is a way to set proxy settings using a properties file. However, we have several servers we're using as proxies, and we would like to be able to distribute API calls between them. Is there a way we can set the proxy informatio...

Simple Checkout Response Object

I'm hoping someone can point me towards the documentation on how to get the return transaction object after the end-user completes a purchase using Simple Checkout, and also what that the object looks like. I'm primarily interested in figuring out ho...

AVS is enabled but Authorize a credit card without check avs

Hi, Currently, we authorize a credit card without passing "Bill To" section and AVS still not enabled. But if we enabled the AVS for different API's and still using old logic without passing "Bill To" then will API throw rejection code Or will it sti...

ARB Subscription webhooks not working

I'm using Salesforce to integrate with the API and setup ARB subscriptions for users. I have it set up to send the subscription request to Authorize.Net in an Apex trigger after a Subscription record is inserted - at that time the Subscription is set...

Invoice Description field?

Hello - in the Authorize.net reporting, we're seeing an 'Invoice Description' field that is not being populated by our API call (Magento 2). I've tried adding 'x_description,' which is properly populating the Order description field, but adding 'x_in...

fivable
Contributor

Is there a way to verify a public key is correct? Solved

I am developing proprietary software for a client that has a simple interface for entering their merchant account info so that throughout the software it can be accessed without altering code. I want my client to be able to click a button that will t...

Using Accept Hosted With Angular 2+ Project

I was able to get the token for the Accept Hosted Iframe, post it to https://test.authorize.net/payment/payment and get the correct HTML back, but I can't seem to figure out how I should load the acceptUI script within the angular project. Putting th...

Authorize.net SIM (Q) in the Opencart website

Hello.We’re using a payment module "Authorize.net SIM (Q)" in the Opencart website.When we are going to the Payment form to fill all necessary data - we get an error:"an error occurred durring processing. Please try again"We’ve tried different ways t...

Intermittent problem with IFrameCommunicator Request Succedded

We're having an intermittent problem with our IFrame integration code. Our code for handling the transactResponse message always gets called, but about 1% of the time, the AJax call back to our application isn't executed. Almost all of the failures a...

nccqp

Partial Refund on Transaction that is not settled presents no error Solved

Hello, I am trying to create a partial refund solution that will determine whether a transaction has settled by first attempting to perform a partial refund, which should return the error code 50 if the transaction has not been settled. { "code" : "5...

Accept Hosted form use web hooks or Authorize.net API reporting

I am using the Accept Hosted Form via the iframe method. I have had to abandon this due to browsers disabling iframes. My purchase process requires authorized transactions before the order can be processed. How often does webhooks send it's informati...

Sujini

Hosted Payment Page Error Handling

We are using hosted payment Page,after doing successfult payment we are able to get transactResponse JSON in window.CommunicationHandler.onReceiveCommunication function but we are not able to get the error JSON.How to get error JSON when the payment ...

Retail software integration with yor pos system

Dear Sirs, we’ll install soon a management software at Davide Cenci’s store in NY: with our software the store staff can enter sales and other operations. For each sale is possible to select a payment method, at this point we will need to send to you...

kbaugher
Contributor

Webhook ping failed, but my endpoint is working

Hello, I have an endpoint set up on my end to receive JSON from Authorize.net's webhooks. I tested the endpoint using Postman to verify that it's up and running. I have even sent it a sample from your documentation, and I was able to pull in the JSON...

kbaugher
Contributor

Testing Webhooks w/ Sandbox Solved

Hello, I am trying to implement a webhook. I have the end point set up, but when I try to create a webhook in the sandbox I get a message saying "Error: Please generate a signature key from the Merchant/Partner interface to create a webhook." My unde...