Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

ColdFusion issues with TLS 1.2 upgrade Solved (at least for me)

If you're like myself and a few others on here and you're having issues connecting after the upgrade to TLS 1.2 what fixed it for me and a few others is upgrading our Java version to 8 1.8.0_161. Make sure that when downloading you get the correct ty...

Encrypted Payload

We have 3 Javascript/HTML UIs that are hitting our Java services. We are currently calling Auth.net's authorize and capture endpoints from the Java services.Unfortunately we have not had our Azure servers PCI approved... yet. As a stop gap measure ou...

TomS

TLS 1.2 Issue with Cold Fusion 10

Hello, Our store stopped processing payments yesterday, February 28.Our host says TLS 1.2 is enabled.Our site is a Cold Fusion 10 site and has connected to Authorize.net for years with no issues with the following: Cold Fusion...

TLS1.2 issue with java application

hi, Our site has stopped working from yesterday (02/28/18) and is giving the following error root causejavax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Received fatal alert: handshake_failure Well i have make sure that the machine has TLS1.2 . But still the java...

TLS 1.0, 1.1 Disablement process, is it done yet? Solved

Is the TLS Disablement process done yet? Can we go to bed now, at least those of us that did not have any problems today or is the disablement getting rolled out gradually? There has been no official word from authorize.net yet.

Can't connect to production API Solved

Hello! I thought I had everything ready for today, but I'm having issues connecting to the production API. When I try I just get "Connection Failure". I switch over to the test API and I at least get a message that says that my credentials are not va...

jima
Regular Contributor

API call "testRequest" transaction setting Solved

Hi,We are making calls directly to your API, and I'd like to get a clearer understanding of the differences that occur when passing in "ture" vs "false" for the testRequest value. Here's a code snippet, so give context:FIRSTLY:The "settingValue", in ...

Min Name lengths

I keep getting this error message: The 'AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd:name' element is invalid - The value '' is invalid according to its datatype 'String' - The actual length is less than the MinLength value.E00003 I know there are maximum...

ACH Not working? Solved

Has anyone else noticed failures when doing ACH transactions in sandbox? Our QA dept is reporting lots of failures(declines) when doing any ACH type transactions in our regression environment that have been fine for months.

ngupta

P2PE or E2EE encryption

We have Simple Server Integration, so credit cards are accepted on authorize.net. In SIM case what kind of encrytion is being used by authorize? Is is P2PE or E2EE? Thanks.

vijayR

407 Authentication Required : Autherize.net java integration

Hi , 1) I have created sandbox account ( i have loginID, transactionKey )2) I created customer profile by passing an xml input to API URL https://apitest.authorize.net/xml/v1/request.api ( Not from Sample code in GITHUB but from POSTMAN )3) I am usin...

jmorgret
Contributor

Hosted Payment page Cancel button not working

I have set the code for the cancel button but nothing happens when it is clicked. Any suggestions why? I thought this was the code to set it:settings(3) = New settingType settings(3).settingName = settingNameEnum.hostedPaymentReturnOptions.ToString s...

jmorgret
Contributor

Email not sent when provided on Hosted Payment page

I have set email required to true and the field is shown with an *, however when the email is provided, there is no receipt sent. Is there another setting I need to set? I thought that if the email address was required, that a receipt would be sent t...

jmorgret
Contributor

Hosted payment payment page country dropdown empty Solved

When my customer is directed the to the Hosted Payment page, the dropdown for Country is blank. I am not trying to prefill it and do not send any info for it. The other fields say City, State, etc. but the Country dropdown is blank so it is somewhat ...

Any and all card numbers declined with response code #3 in sandbox

Hello, I've written a service to integrate with Authorize's API. We are testing using a sandbox account and it is set to live transactions. No matter what credit card number we've tried we get a decline with code #3 and responsereasoncode of #123. Ev...

PayPal Partial Refund? Solved

Is it possible to do a partial refund with a PayPal transaction? I am only seeing documentation for a void (if not settled) or credit (if settled). Credit doesn't look like you can pass an arbitrary amount. Am I missing something? Thanks in advance f...

URGENT ! Help with Customer Profiles and CVC

Hello guys! Urgent help needed today because we may lose our merchant account. We are creating customer profiles(saving user's sensitive payment info) through Accept.js nonce and then charging that customer profile on our back-end for subscription-ba...

jmorgret
Contributor

Still trying to set url for Receipt Continue button Solved

I have not been able to get a helpful response for this question. Any help is greatly appreciated. I have been trying to set the url for the Continue button on the Receipt page using the following code:Dim settings As settingType() = New settingType(...

URFENT HELP please!!! What is my Relay Response URL????

I keep getting this error, and apparently I dont know what my relay response url is supposed to be. Tech support no help. Payment failure: code 3 – The referrer, relay response or receipt link URL is invalid. (14). Order status changed from Completed...

Authorize.net DPM problems

We have had several orders that went all the way through successfully and shipped to the customer, but the customer was never charged and there was no record of the transaction in authorize.net at all. the only reason we know about it is the customer...

kdhcio

Need working Visual Studio sample app

I'm using Visual Studio 2017 community. I'm trying to use the csharp sample apps from github, but they are not working properly. I'm wondering if there are any other sample apps out there. - prefer dot net / windows forms type app, but doesn't have t...

PayPal Capture of Prior Auth Failing with transaction not found Solved

I am trying to integrate a PayPal Checkout Express solution, and I am successfully able to receive an authorization, send the customer off to PayPal, and receive back the information. However, when I try to capture this payment, I keep getting transa...

raviparmarce88
Regular Contributor

Urgent: TLS1.2 in sandbox and Production

Hi,We had already migrated and force our application to use TLS1.2 when authorize.net disabled supports of TLS1.1 from sandbox*(around 6 months back). As of today's date our application is working fine with Sandbox account and same we had deployed on...

raviparmarce88
Regular Contributor

Checkout button not responding in hosted payment form

Hi Team, We have recently included new sdk 1.9.5 in our java project and when we started testing in firefox browser we are getting weired issue in hosted payment form. We are working fine before this upgrade but since yesterday we inconsitently facin...

Where to find x_.. methods? Solved

As I couldn't integrate authorizeNET sdk in android studio, I started to implement request methods myself. I use Charge a Credit Card and Debit a Bank Account.All works, but I need to send some description info about payment, like like: "Payment for ...

Troubles with EMV transactions in production enviorment

Hello, we are having troubles trying to process our first EMV payment using AnywhereCommerce Walker card reader. This is happening in production enviorment using latest in-person Android sdk from github. No matter what we do, we always get:resultCode...