Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

How get Authorized/Pending Capture Transaction List

Hi To get Unsettled Transaction List I am using below sample code. https://github.com/AuthorizeNet/sample-code-php/blob/master/TransactionReporting/get-unsettled-transaction-list.php But how to sort Unsettled Transaction by "Authorized/Pending Captur...

Impact of TLS 1.2 Requirement when using Hosted Payment Form (SIM)

My client has an application that uses the Server Integration Method (SIM) aka "Payment Form" to accept credit card payments via the hosted form rather than handling payment data within the application. They received a notice about the need to transi...

Reg SIM form address change.

Hi We have changed the url for the SIM address as following . https://test.authorize.net/ customer /manage https://accept.authorize.net/ customer /manage After changing the url the new manage form is coming fine with the change of UI . I can see the ...

createCustomerProfileRequest won't recognize the nameOnAccount field Solved

Whenever I try to post this json data (I redacted the merchantAuthentication fields): { "createCustomerProfileRequest": { "merchantAuthentication": { "name": "XXXXXX", "transactionKey": "XXXXXXXXXXXXX" }, "profile": { "merchantCustomerId": "4928", "p...

Recurring Billing subscriptions, transactions ?

I would like to know , how to get a subscription's completed / approved transactions details using an API call using subscription ID in request. Also i would like to make fake/test transactions for a subscription and analyze the response for approved...

"Webhook" VS "Silent Post" and custom fields Solved

Hi Everyone, not sure if this the correct place to post this question. Years ago I wrote an Authorize.NET integration solution for my company. It uses a hosted payment page, and the "Silent Post" feature. Recently we were told by a Auth.NET represent...

E00001 A duplicate customer payment profile already exists

Hey, I'm trying to use this api doc https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#recurring-billing-update-a-subscription to update existing subscriptions, but get this error E00001 A duplicate customer payment profile already exists. A lo...

Can't validate a credit card Solved

Our users can sign up for our products months before they are available. When we take their order, we want to take their credit card information and pass it to the Authorize.Net CIM, then charge the card more than 30 days later when the item is ready...

API hosted form can't post after initial validation error

I am able to get the hosted form to come up and can process payments as long as the form validation passed. I am getting the following error whenever the user inputs an incorrect field. I get the error message for the problem, then when it is correct...

Accepted Host Payment form

Hosted in an iframeThe users can press Pay and then if they immediately press Cancel the transaction still goes through on Auth.net users think the transaction has been cancelled and this is ending up with users submitting the payment again. How do I...

method getTransactionDetails response refId == null

1) create Get an Accept Payment Page2) pay3) Silent Post URL = [x_trans_id => 60038316969]4) getTransactionDetails(60038316969) return refId == nullmethod getTransactionDetails response refId == null ?private 'refId' (net\authorize\api\contract\v1\AN...

Andoid Pay No Longer Available

I reached out to Android Pay API Support and they told me they no longer offer Android Pay. I needed help with enabling Android Pay through Authorize. Here is their email to me. The Google Payment API Support Team"The Android Pay API was only availab...

AIM Integration: SSL to TLS on Java 1.6

Our application is running on Java 1.6 is accessing Authroize.net service using AIM method. There is NO option for us to upgrade this application to newer Java version, limited to a hardware situation. \AuthorizeNet.jar\com\jcommercesql\gateway\autho...

TLS update with Ruby on Rails + NGINX Solved

Hey folks! Like many of you, I got the "TLS Disablement Notice" forwarded to me from a client. This was a legacy application that I recently took on. It has been quite an adventure getting the server up to date, but I think I am there. I wanted to po...

synconnv1
Contributor

Unable to get response to our server after completing a transaction

We have setup a integration using the hosted page setup in an iframe that processes the payment properly and we get the confirmation email and all that. But have not been able to get the ANET server to send a confirmation to our server upon completio...

Accept Hosted - Auth Only capture and Customer Profiles

We are using the Accept Hosted form to process Auth Only transactions, to be captured at a later date. 1. If we create a Customer Profile for each new customer and associate their profile with the hosted form transaction, do we need the Customer Prof...

AIM with NVP

Hello, We are trying to test our existing integration to the AIM NVP method with newly generated sandbox credentials, using the https://test.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll endpoint. When we do this, we get the following error: HTTP/1.0 400 Bad Re...

Unable to process refundTransaction. Solved

Hi all, I'm trying to perform refundTransaction with the below request. NAMEKEY123456refundTransaction5.0011112018-1240009461284 and I'm getting the following as responseErrorE00004The name of the requested API method is invalid.could you all please ...

angel

Trying to integrate Accept.js. But get E_WC_03

I am doing an integration with our own custom payment form. I have followed all the steps to include the library, for both sandbox and live, however in either of them I keep getting this response after executing Accept.dispatchData(secureData, respon...

In Person SDK Java based Web Application

Hello, We have a Java Spring based E-Commerce Web App that interfaces with Authorize.NET payment SDK for payments. We are looking to support Chip cards (EMV). Looking at the SDKs that Authorize.NET offers, I see that for EMV cards there is an In-Pers...

mts176

Examples of multiple functions on the same page

I have one C# code page with all of my Authorize.Net functions on it. In each function i have to have ApiOperationBase.RunEnvironment = AuthorizeNet.Environment.SANDBOX; ApiOperationBase.MerchantAuthentication = new merchantAuthenticationType() { nam...

Mastercard ASI (Account Status Inquiry) support

Hi, Mastercard have an ASI (Account Status Inquiry) service which is useful for verifying card details without submitting transactions. Do any of the Authorize.NET APIs support Mastercard ASI functionality or does Authorize.NET integrate with Masterc...

Error Code: 38

Error Code: 38Error message: The Global Payment System identification numbers are incorrect. Call Merchant Service Provider. What should I do?

ggramajo
Contributor

ANET Hosted Form PaymentProfile cannot be sent with billing data. Solved

Using HOSTED PAYMENT FORM against the Production's environment we're receiving the following exception: PaymentProfile cannot be sent with billing data. This was working without hiccups against the sandbox. Which could be the source of the issue. We'...

ad0ran

Re: Include ACH in Accept.Js

Hi I'm having issues using this with creating customer payment profiles?I always receive a response back from authorize saying that I need to provide a credit card number and an expiry date even though the encrypted opaque data is all banking informa...

ggramajo
Contributor

Hosted Payment Form and New Customer Profile

Is there a way to add a customer profile associated with our internal customer id (merchantid on your side) at the moment that the hosted payment form is susccessfully processed ? I know we can pass billing and shipping address to that form so the en...

ad0ran

createCustomerPaymentProfileRequest bankData using AcceptJS

Hello, I'm trying to create a customer payment profile using the encrypted data (opaque data) returned from acceptjs. The response message i'm getting is saying that i require card data?? REQUEST WITH BANK OPAQUE DATA:{"customerProfileId": "181386334...

Hiding Fields in the new Accept Hosted Mobile Optimized Forms

Hello Authorize.net Community. We have recently implemented the new Accept hosted mobile optimized forms and we wanted to know if anyone has any success in hiding some of the following fields:- City- State- Country- Phone Please let us know if this i...