Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

cyf

Best way to upgrade from monthly to annual ARB Solved

Hi - We want to provide an option for customers to change thier subscription type from monthly to annual billing. Can someone provide best practices for doing this in Authorize.net? Some considerations:1. We'll need to provide a prorated refund of an...

felixschl
Contributor

Sandbox Accepted Hosted and Transaction List / Webhooks

The flow I am implementing is along the lines of: User completes payment step using Accepted Hosted form in an iFrameServer waits for a webhook to process transaction and update databaseI have completed step 1. But it seems that completing a payment ...

AVS Disabled, Appears Transactions Still Declined Due To AVS

We are getting transactions declined because of AVS, even though we have AVS disabled. Has anybody else experienced this? If so what was the cause? Our General AVS settings for B,E,R,G,U, and S are all "Allow, Report Triggered Filters". Our address a...

bkiran26
Contributor

CONTINUE BUTTON Issue Solved

Hi Aaron Wright I have written a code for credit card registration through Authorize.net using Rails Framework. Below is the process I followed. 1. Generated the CustomerProfileID from Authorize.net2. Using CustomerProfileID, generated a Token to loa...

wdbaker54
Contributor

Accept.js - frequent 'opaqueData has incomplete content' errors

Since I have implemented the Accept.js in our payment terminal we have been getting up to 33% error rate from our clients using it - some have tried a couple times with no success and others have had periodic success. I can't seem to track any patter...

IFrameCommunicator.html not found

I'm working on using the hosted form in angular 4. I've got a page in the root of the site called "iCommunicator.html". When calling the hosted form it displays but shows a 404 error for the communication page. The error is coming from "VM8631 Profil...

interface/integration questions/concerns

One of my existing merchants is ready to sign up his 2nd business, which processes a much larger monthly volume of $140,000 - $240,000. Here are his concerns and questions: 1) How does the integration or installation of authorize.net affect his use o...

Notification History Payload Solved

I'm trying to get the payload of past notifications using the notifications history api call. In the documentation, the response has a payload attribute but when I make the request I don't get it. Is there something I'm missing?

raviparmarce88
Regular Contributor

Display Accept hosted Payment form horizontal Solved

Hi Team, We have accept hosted payment form with all the billing details.But here the payment form look like long in hieght. Instead of scrolling down vertically, how can we display the hosted payment form element horizontaly(Landscap) as like https:...

TerryO

The connection with the server was terminated abnormally Solved

I’m getting this error every time I try to send a transaction to my sandbox account: “The connection with the server was terminated abnormally”. The server is not using TLS 1.0 or 1.1 and when I use the production server with a test CC number it is s...

Send email receipt to multiple email addresses Solved

I would like to send an email receipt to more than one address when processing payment. I have tried using comma separated and semi colon separated email addresses in the xml request, but neither seem to work. Is it possible to send the receipt to mo...

CIM payment profile

I am looking to implement the CIM system for a client. I have no problem setting up the first second etc payment profile but have a question on this. When setting up the payment profile, it asks for the card numer, expirary etc, and the customers inf...

Angular 2 or 4 example Solved

Does anyone have an example of using the cim hosted payment profile form in Angular 2 or 4? I'm having a hard time getting it to work. Thanks,Paul.

raviparmarce88
Regular Contributor

AVS with accept hosted

Hi All, We are using AVS response code from the authorize.net But I am not sure whether this will work or not if I use below configuration for accept hosted payment form mechanism setting6.setSettingName("hostedPaymentBillingAddressOptions"); setting...

raviparmarce88
Regular Contributor

Get the BillTo details in response of accept hosted with iFrame

Hi Team, I am sending billTo Details in getAcceptHostedAPI and also set the JSON flag for this. CustomerAddressType customerAddress = new CustomerAddressType(); customerAddress.setAddress(adress); customerAddress.setCity(addr.getCity()); customerAddr...

Accept.js function issues?

Hello, Dear Authnet Team, We are facing an issue with Accept.js library with Internet Explorer v11. The browser console showing following error while the same code is working good in other browser.Access is denied.Unable to get property 'dispatchData...

Latest on Soft Descriptors

What is the latest on the implementation of Soft Descriptors? I have seen threads with the promise that you had Soft Descriptors on the enhancement list going back to 2014. Recently I saw a response to a thread that seemed to indicate that they were ...

shawjames
Contributor

Transactions of this market type cannot be processed on this system. Solved

I'm setting up AuthorizeNetAPI, and I have it working just fine for my card not present account - my ecom site. I have another account that is card present - for my retail store, and I'm trying to implement a feature where someone can order a product...

Accept Hosted PHP Implementation

Hello. I'm attempting to implement the Accept Hosted instead of SIM, like many others, but am having a lot of initial issues getting things working. I'm trying to focus on a simple example first, and simply grabbing this file to see the token printed...

error E00003. invalid child element 'amount' in json.

I just created a sandbox account and am just getting started with integrating authorize.net with our FileMaker database. I'm getting the following error, but I'm pretty sure that 'amount' is supposed to be a child element of transactionRequest... Wha...

glerler
Contributor

.NET API endpoint

In using the .NET compiled .dll from NuGet it seems the endpoint is hard coded in. Is there a method to passin the endpoint? Such as from an appsettings key? Thx

Reading Back Merchant Defined Fields Solved

New to the community and tried searching for teh answer, but I am lost and hoping to get some help. I am using the sample code so far and got everything working as needed in my project ALTHOUGH I am trying to find out how to display the merchant defi...

We're getting resultErrorCode: E00027...

We're getting resultErrorCode: E00027 with additional errorCode: 256 in "createTransactionResponse"Is there any way to debug this and understand the core reason behind this reponse?

JWG

In-App Nonce Request

Hello, I'm working on an idea of incorporating our business' online store into our C# application (a simulation game used on desktop Windows machines), due to many of our customers requesting an easier way of purchasing our add-on products. I figured...

Get Accept Customer Profile Page

Hi All In my vb.net application am using the Get Accept Customer Profile Page for managing my customers. But when there are multiple payment profile details shown, how to enable the user to set one as default from the same? And am trying to get rid o...