Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Convert Simple Checkout Code to Emailable Link

On PayPal and Square, I'm able to send an email with a link that my customers can click which takes them to a hosted payment page. It seems like Authorize.net's "Simple Checkout" process is similar, however it requires that I embed the code on a web ...

dnsBuffaloNY
Contributor

Subscription Transactions? Solved

Is there any API to get a list of transactions for a given subscription id? Maybe I totally missed it, but I don't see and API to do this. As an alternative, it looks like I can load the subscription to get the customerProfileId and payentProfileId, ...

sudox

Unanticipated Error Occured Hosted Payment Solved

Hello world! I am having an issue testing the hosted payment form option for authorize.NET. I used the C# API to generate a token for a hosted payment page and have tried using both iframes and redirection posts to get the hosted page, however they e...

sands904
Contributor

Accept Hosted vs SIM

We are currently using SIM and trying to get things changed over. I have a basic payment form showing and seems to be working fine. Now the hard part..... 1. How do we pass the individual item information of what the client is paying for?2. How do we...

Capture hosted form success

I'm trying to use hosted form to add payment in my app. Can you help me please, how can I capture moment when i get success? My html seems like: And my JS seems like: function useAuthorizeNetFn(token){ $scope.authorizeNetToken = token; $('#aNetForm')...

Overwrite Invoice Number and Customer ID

Hello, I would like to overwrite the Invoice Number and Customer ID fields in the Merchant and Transaction Reciept. I am currently using gravityforms and have been able to add custom fields to the receipt but not in top areas of the receipt using the...

vmyles

error E00114 - Invalid OTS Token Errors

Hi This is my first attempt to implement the Accept.js API. The application I'm integrating into as a .NET web application. Using the sample provided I am consistently able to pass card data the the Authorize.net service and get back a success respon...

ssimons
Contributor

Populating XML Template

@Aaron, When you helped me earlier, you included this... //modify the template to add apropriate values $xml->merchantAuthentication->addChild('name',$loginId); $xml->merchantAuthentication->addChild('transactionKey',$transactionKey); //add the payme...

getHostedPaymentPageRequest request seems currently useless

I have not yet discovered a reliable way to associate a transaction to an order, if that transaction is initiated with 'getHostedPaymentPageRequest'. The response includes a token but no transaction identifier. When initiating the request with almost...

Gateway sending an array instead of a map of auth information

We had a server crash and upon rebuilding everything, when an order is submitted from our website, I get different values passed back then before via the API. Before, the auth information was returned as a "map" which I was able to parse out and comp...

ssimons
Contributor

Environment Variables vs. PHP Constants

@Aaron, In another thread where you were trying to help me out, you posted this code in a response... // the following assumes you've put your credentials in somewhere // as environment variables called "API_LOGIN_ID" and "TRANSACTION_KEY" $loginId =...

AcceptJS Refund a transaction

Hello, I'm trying to refund a transaction using NodeJS (backend) / AcceptJS. Here is what I'm trying to do. Get opaqueData from AcceptJS (so I don't have to send CC info to my server)Using opaqueData, doing a authorize and capture on the CC in my Nod...

dnsBuffaloNY
Contributor

Charge a Credit Card - Shipping Name Length? Solved

Hello, I'm looking through the API Reference at the Charge a Credit Card API Method. I don't see where it specifies the maximum length for these fields:TaxNameDescriptionShippingNameDescriptionDutyNameDescriptionWhat is the max length of the "Name" a...

dustin1
Contributor

Missing fields Order Number and Email Address Solved

Hi, I'm using the php-sdk, and I have created a CustomerAddressType->setEmail('..') and added it to the TransactionRequestType()->setBillTo(...) All the other information, including the phone number, shows up in the "Customer Billing Information" of ...

jima
Regular Contributor

No UserID for Customer Payment Profile?

When adding a Customer profile (via CIM), there is an optional CustomerID field, which is nice to have, for linking our system id's to Authorize.net. So my question is, why isn't there a similar field when creating a Customer Payment profile? Somethi...

pmarangoni
Contributor

CIM errors occur spordadically

I'm getting frequent unrecoverable exceptions when interacting with the CIM using the Authorize.Net SDK I obtained via NuGet. I'm using version 1.9.1. One example is with this code:var request = new createCustomerPaymentProfileRequest{customerProfile...

ssimons
Contributor

Procedural Code with Authorize.net

I have built a website using PHP in a procedural coding style, and I would like to know how to integrate Authorize.net with my website. I do not know object oriented coding and hope there is a way to use traditional procedural coding instead. I did n...

tan
Contributor

Library is not coming from Accept CDN. Locked

Hey. A client has reached out to me with the following error message:Please include Accept.js library from cdn.And in the console:Library is not coming from Accept CDN.However the library is coming from the CDN. I have been unable to reproduce the er...

Accept Hosted Form problems Solved Locked

Hello,I am successfully getting a token from the getHostedPaymentPageRequest. I then post the hidden token to the payment api and getting HTML returned. However, the CSS and Script tags are not being found and the button text is not being replaced. I...

DoomHamster
Contributor

Intermittent Invalid OTS Token Errors (E00114) Solved Locked

We have started to get intermittent "Invalid OTS Token" errors today when creating a new user profile. Most of our attempts to create a user profile work fine and, prior to today, we recieved an occaisional error every couple of weeks. We have found ...

ID Tech Shuttle MagStripe card reader payment example

Hello, I have used id tech Shuttle MagStripe Reader in my application. Authorized.net is support id tech Shuttle MagStripe Reader but there is no single one example found that how to done payment using credit card in Authorize.net sdk in android.

Validate Credit card

Hi Everyone, I have site where I used authorize.net as a payment gateway Now what happening I want to charge credit card instantly and I don't want to wait or do authcapture transaction. Is there a any way in API. to directly charge credit card . As ...

biru

Re: User authentication failed due to invalid authentication values.

Dear Sir, I'm a asp.net mvc developer and i'm deploying Authorize.net to client website. When I'm going to transaction it shows the error "Response Text: User authentication failed due to invalid authentication values." What is this issue. I used my ...

Using Accept Hosted Page IFrame / Lightbox Solved

I am trying to get the Accept Hosted Page ideally as a lightbox but I can't seem to get anywhere regarding a few things. I am not really sure what the point of the hostedPageReturnOptions are as I don't want the IFrame to "return" anywhere as it didn...