Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Accept Hosted / Iframe / Cancel Button Solved

Hello, We are working on integrating Accept Hosted into our payment environment, and have some questions regarding the cancel button that shows up in the IFrame of the accept hosted page. 1. What is the intended purpose of the cancel button? It seems...

Internal Server Errors (500)

We've been seeing a lot of Internal Server (500) errors over the weekend and this morning. Our application is written in C# and uses the Authorize.net API. We have been making successful calls to all of the methods for almost a year now. The 500 erro...

npiasecki
Regular Contributor

CIM is sporadically up and down

CIM is sporadically returning this error since at least 3/18: The content type text/html of the response message does not match the content type of the binding (text/xml; charset=utf-8). If using a custom encoder, be sure that the IsContentTypeSuppor...

SIM using php Solved

This is the first time I have tried to use Authorize.net. I thought it would be simple, but there just isn't much in the way of Sample Code.I want to use the form that is hosted on the authorize.net server.First of all I am confused about the Finger ...

glyoder
Contributor

How to test declines with Accept.JS Solved

If I'm using a paymentNonce generated by Accept.JS to perform a transaction, how do I test declines? The transaction amount triggers have apparently been deprecated in favor of zip codes, but Accept.JS doesn't take a zip code. https://developer.autho...

Missing Merchant Notification E-mail yesterday?

We missed the notification E-mails yesterday, (March 13, Pacific Time), that we usually get when payments are processed. Were they affected by the same issue as settlement emails? If so, will they go out, or should we just wait for the next purchase ...

Test A Webhook and Notification History Solved

I am testing some webhooks code and am having issues around Test A Webhook and Notification History. This is using a developer account. When I test a webhook I get a successful response from Authorize.Net but the endpoint receives no data. What shoul...

Christophe
Contributor

Settlement email

Yesterday we did not receive the daily settlement email as usual. Am I the only one in this case ? (I checked that the settlement occurred properly by signing in to the portal) The merchant receipts are coming through ok. Did something change on auth...

Webhook not working on my end

Hi, I created a webhook to requestb.in, it's working fine.then I created a new webhook to my website: https://docbotdev.short-save.com/webhooks/authorizenet I don't receive any notification.So I try to test the webhook, but it's return 500 error. Web...

zakir

Fatal error: Call to a member function id() on null

Hi,when I want to get value from response data and sometimes which field/s does not exists in response JSON, then it throws errorFatal error: Call to a member function id() on null .....example for getTransactionList() calls it is responding followin...

paulZ

CVV numbers without violating PCI compliance Solved

Hi everyone. Here is a situation for which I am looking for a conceptual solutution at this point. Data is collected via our vendor then send to our site then we work with data and at the later date, the client has to pay for the services. At the poi...

Accept.JS and Integration Testing Solved

I am trying to set up an integration test for a workflow that uses Accept.JS but have run into an issue. Since the dataDescriptor and dataValue are retrieved using Accept.JS, I can't seem to figure out how to run a test transaction to our sandbox str...

create new webhooks return bad request Solved

Hi All,I'm a C# developer i need to use webhooks to get some stuff after the gethostpage with redirect.Everything it's fine if i use GET ( get events, get my webhooks ), but when i'm going to create a new webhook i get a ""The remote server returned ...

Handling Failed Transaction Response

Hi All, We've encountered a rare, but occassional issue where an AIM transaction is submitted and a failed response is received from Auth.net (ex. timeout, 500 error, etc) instead of the typical transaction response.When a failed transaction occurrs ...

Email is required in production mode

We have integrated the API and it is working fine in sandbox mode but following error comes in production: Transaction Failed Error code : 33 Error message : Email is required. We have already set the email as not required in payment form fields. We ...

Debit Bank Account What Happens On Rejection

I am allowing our customer to pay using eCheck. I know that we'll need to wait until payment clears the customer's bank account in order to give them the service they paid for. My question is what do I use in order to know when the transaction was su...

echien

UnicodeEncodeError from getTransactionListRequest

Hello, I'm making a request to get a TransactionList from a batchId but am encountering a UnicodeEncodeError: {UnicodeEncodeError}'ascii' codec can't encode characters in position 6631-6632: ordinal not in range(128)It's erroring on line 162, of apic...

Jon

Accept Hosted Disable CC or Bank

Is it possible to disable Bank payments or Credit Card payments per form request? I have some users that we don't allow making credit card payments but they don't have a customer profile or anything of the sort in authorize.net. Currently we only all...

Does this payment gateway stop fraudulent purchases?

Does this payment gateway stop fraudulent purchases? Meaning if a customer used their credit card to purchase an item and had a different address from their billing and shipping, would the transaction still go through?

Invalid JSON in Webhooks Retrieve Notification History Solved

[{ "id": "c219bc4f-8d2e-41da-9c0a-3819f5f66793", "createdDate": "2016-02-05T16:24:21.757", "eventType": "customer.subscription.created", "eventDate": "0001-01-01T00:00:00", "correlationId": "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000", "payload": { "m1": "...

jay71134
Contributor

Cancel ARB Subscription and renewal possibility

Hi, I'm working on custom PHP application and we set 1 year ongoing subscription.1) Is there anyway customer can cancel subscription at any time within active susbscription status. 2) I want to send renewal email 48 hours prior to subscription expire...

(E_WC_03) Accept.js is not loaded correctly

Today I was back at work after a few days off and when I tested paying via Accept.Js on my local environment, I had the following error message: (E_WC_03) Accept.js is not loaded correctly But after refreshing the page the error was gone. I was not a...

Feedback on Accept.js implementation Solved

Hey Authorize.Net dev team, Last week I had to implement Authorize.Net for our merchant website. We opted for Accept.Js as privacy compliance is important to us (we dont want to post credit card credentials to our server). Everything works fine. But ...

ferdie33
Contributor

Capturing response on an iframe

I have my payment form setup on a iframe of my webpage. And the integration we did is the accept hosted. I got it all working but I can't get the response codes (declined, error, successful) Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks!

Colinv

Authorize.net Reseller Logic Solved

I am trying to wrap my brain around how the logic of the Authorize.net reseller accounts should function. I have a project where customers need to create their own gateway accounts to they can receive payments. I have been referencing http://www.auth...

HMAC SHA-512 hash not matching in webhook callback

Hello, I recently began working on integrating with the new Webhook API to subscribe to events. This is being integrated into an existing ASP.NET solution written in C#. I would like to validate webhook messages using the X-ANET-Signature header, but...

Setting Customer ID when creating a new ARB subscription

Hi all, I'm having trouble finding documentation on how to set the merchant defined customer id when creating a new ARB subscription. I'm writing custom PHP to access the AuthorizeNet API verison 1.9.2. Any help would be welcomed! Thanks!