Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Cannot Make payment for merchant account in C#.

Hello,I am using Authorize.net DLL package for service.I created aaccount in sandbox for developing. than in live I used merchant Credential for working live mode. I change enviroment sandbox to PRODUCTION but itsnot working properly and asking for I...

No email receipts from Sandbox using Gravity Forms

Hi, I'm using Gravity Forms and the Sandbox account to test transactions. When I submit a transaction I don't see any errors, and Gravity Forms logs the transaction as successful with a transaction ID of 0. However, I am not getting any email receipt...

Installing iOS SDK

Hello, I'm trying to install the iOS sdk and I've tried it two ways, manually, and using cocoapods. Both ways I got an error and don't know how to fix it. Cocoapods With cocoapods I got a few errors that I was able to fix such as running on device in...

CIM createTransactionResponse missing declined reason

We are only getting generic declined reasons on the createTransactionResponse object unless the reason is an AVS mismatch error. The transactionResponse.messages node is null and transactionResonse.errors contains only one error: errorCode 200, error...

fifty-git
Regular Contributor

PHP API getting no response at times

We're using the PHP API (net\authorize\api\contract\v1) and we've been running transactions and at times get no response from Authorize.net. It works the majority of the time, but in a 24 hour period we've had 8 instances of no response. I initialize...

ismgr

need email field on CIM using internal system

our internal system uses: https://api.authorize.net/xml/v1/request.apiandhttps://secure.authorize.net/profile/addPayment to setup a customer token. This internal system opens a window that shows a basic form asking for customer information (to setup ...

Regarding migrating from SOAP APIs to new Authorize.net API

Hi, I am using SOAP APIs for customer profile creation and payment transactions. SOAP APIs are now deprecated and will not be supported after March 1, 2018(http://developer.authorize.net/api/changes/). What all things are necessary to move to new Aut...

X-Cart Refund

I'm currently using X-Cart with authorize.net Accept.js. Which is working fine. But there is no way to process refunds without going to authorize.net. Is there anyone that has integrated a PCI compliant way to process refunds while staying on X-Cart?...

Auth_Only + Capture/Void vs AuthCaputure with Refund Solved

I have a project where at a high level I want to validate the credit card information a user entered. If the card is valid then I'll perform some processing, then assuming the processing is successful charge the card that was validated in the first s...

AcceptJS Test Token

I would like to unit test the server side code that processes the Nonce token response. It would be nice if there was a sandbox token that could be used multiple times for this purpose. Does anyone know if this functionality exists. If not, I would b...

Switched to Live mode, every transaction response is null

I have integrated Authorize.net into my website with code. I have been using the sandbox and have just switched to my actual gateway. Now all transaction responses are null, whether its in live mode or test mode. I used var_dump on my Transaction Res...

.NET Core support

Are there any plans on the roadmap for supporting .NET core with the Authorize.NET client library? Currently if I try installing the library via package manager I get an error saying it's incompatible with NETCoreApp, Version 1.1.

EddieLascu88CNP
Regular Contributor

Payment requests timed-out, yet processed by Authorize.Net

Our production environment recently ran into some issues. The back end issued a payment request and our SOAP client failed to receive a successful transaction. Instead, it received this reply: The request channel timed out while waiting for a reply a...

bob_h

Using the Accept Customer Hosted Form Solved

We've been using SIM (I guess now renamed as Payment Form) for several years. The BIG advantage of this method is that it falls under PCI SAQ A, which is easy to meet the requirements. I would keep using SIM forever if the payment page was made respo...

fifty-git
Regular Contributor

PHP API: try/catch for connections

I'm using the PHP API and I'd like to put a try/catch to see if we are not connecting to Authorize.net and I'm not sure of the best place to put it in the code. Should I put it around this execute?$response = $controller->executeWithApiResponse($conf...

Response is Null c# Solved

Okay, so I tried this on the SDK and the online api 'try it' sections... i changed the cardCode = "xxx" and i get a response. however on what im trying to implement i get a null for the response. I have attached parts of my code and the parameters im...

dustin1
Contributor

Requiring a CC for a Loan Solved Locked

We loan out gear for 30, 60, and 90 day terms. Sometimes the loan starts a few weeks out. Example, today is Dec 8, and a user may sign up for a 90 day loan, which we may approve. But, then ship the product in 2 weeks, and when the product arrives at ...

pcnweb

Transaction API Error

Downloaded and linked the SDK library to the example on the dev site - produces: Uncaught Error: Class 'JMS\\Serializer\\Annotation\\Type' not found in /var/www/authnet_sdk/lib/net/authorize/util/SensitiveDataConfigType.php:6\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/w...

kofhearts
Contributor

Some suggestions on switching from SIM to AIM?

We currently implement SIM method. We want to switch to AIM method for the following two reasons: 1) To reduce the number of transaction errors. One of the errors we have been receiving quite a few times is the script time out error. My assumption is...

hosted pay on accept.js

in the accept.js example that is posted on the authorize.net to download and test it, there are two ways of payment "pay" and "hosted pay" both use the accept.js library, on the hosted pay there is a page called getHostedPaymentForm.php, I checked ou...

Devin
Contributor

CIM request errors - Connection Closed

Hi, I asked this a while back but this is an error I see occur randomly and seemingly without cause when we send requests over using CIM requests. Outer Exception : The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send.Inner Ex...

Apple Pay transaction error 513 on MasterCard and Amex only Locked

Can someone please help me with a weird issue that I'm seeing in Apple Pay transactions. The "createTransactionRequest" function of Authorize.Net API returns the following error on MasterCard and American Express cards: 513: There was an error proces...

Accept.js help. Newbie questions...

I'm in need of some help with accept.js. I've created a basic form and included the accept.js library link and have the javascript in place (just like the example shows). When I submit the form, I can see in my console the dataDescriptor and dataValu...

In person iOS sdk

Hi, https://github.com/AuthorizeNet/inperson-sdk-ios Im planning to use this SDK to accept card payments on an ipad app that will work as a self service kiosk. I assume the workflow is as follows: App will promt the user to insert the cardThe app wil...

regarding echeck using SIM

i am using the following code for echeck payments through SIM for the live account(not testing account) but it showing error code 66 PLS HELP

Processing Please Wait...

' );echo ('' );echo ('' );echo ('' );echo ('' );echo ('' );echo ('');echo ('');echo ...

pcnweb

Query Transaction ID Directly?

The membership plugin in my scenario uses the Transaction ID to identify accounts in Authorize.NET - I have users that were pre-Authorize.NET and want to check if their ID matches a valid Authorize.NET ID.May someone point me at an example of this vi...