Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Does mPOS mobile app has external api?

Hello, everyone. Does mPOS mobile app has external api? Such as intent in Android?I need to add button "buy" in already developed app that redirects to your mPOS app to pay for good?Is that possible to do without intergate your sdk in app and making ...

nhwilly
Contributor

Testing Saas Application with Multiple Credentials

I have now successfully written a little multithreaded test program to submit multiple charges on different threads. It seems to be working. :) I won't know if it really is working unless I can test against multiple ApiLoginId and TransactionKey comb...

nhwilly
Contributor

Multithreaded Applications C# .NET Library Solved

I a little new to all of this, but I'm trying to build a SaaS-like application where an ASP.NET Web API will submit transactions. I'm using the .NET SDK. I noticed this code: ApiOperationBase.MerchantAuthentication = new merchantAuthenticationType() ...

ajaffi

2016 Technical Updates

Hello, A client uses Authorize.net and received information regarding an upcoming technical update. Will we be needing to update our SSL certificate chain (or anything along those lines) in order to work with the update impending update? We currently...

su_smart
Contributor

AIM Integration Help Using Sandbox and Auhorize.net

Hi,I have created sandbox account and tested with my sandbox credential using below code:*********************************************************************Dim ApiLogin As String = System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.AppSettings("ApiLogin")Di...

ST1

x_response_reason_code 22 (issue with UK account and PaymentSense)

Hello, I've been using successfully Authorize.net for a while with US account, but I'm having issues with a UK account (with processor PaymentSense). Testing site works fine, but problem with production transaction: 1. solved: replaced country name w...

KevinS

Using a GUID for Customer Profile

I’m looking to transition to Authorize Net as my payment gateway and have been testing using a Sandbox account. My current payment gateway allows me to use an element called “ExternalId” to create and retrieve customer profile information. I use a GU...

asgweb

Perl Aim Returns Solved

Trying to process a RETURN (refund). Ussing... x_type => "RETURN", and we get an error that says "The transaction type is invalid 3 69".Anybody know the correct term to send?Thanks

8Ball
Contributor

Getting customer profile lists

The example codes shows the way of getting customer profiles whose credit cards expire this month. Are there other ways to search, for example coule I get all customers named bob etc? If so, where can I find examples of the different ways to search? ...

Authorize.net transaction error using sandbox account

I am sending the data through POST from a HTTP website. After filling up this form "https://test.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll", I get this error An error occurred while trying to report this transaction to the merchant. An e-mail has been sent ...

Rupesh

Static or dynamic IP

Hi,I want to know the URL's https://apitest.authorize.net and https://api.authorize.net have the static or dynamic IP addresses? Thanks,Rupesh

Support for php 5.3

Does anyone have any working sample code for asp or php 5.3I'm on a windows system and have php 5.3. Seriallizer doesnt support 5.3 due to $().

doman

Clarity on PCI requirement when using C# SDK

We’re currently working on integrating with Authorize.net’s C# SDK, this is new territory for my company and I’m looking for some guidance/clarity on PCI compliance. Our system is secured with ssl and we don’t store CC# or any other sensitive informa...

CIM Payment Profile cardType & cardArt always return null

Hi,I am using a sandbox account to test the CIM API. When I retrieve a credit card payment profile using the C# SDK's getCustomerPaymentProfileController, the creditcCardMaskedType.cardType andcreditcCardMaskedType.cardArt value always return null, b...

8Ball
Contributor

Desktop Integration with CIM

I am working with a client whose POS software runs on a desktop platform, not web. Would it still be possible to integrate with the CIM system? Would it be possible to form the XML string by hand and POST it to the authorize.net API URL through an HT...

PayPal Error with Sandbox Sample Code

I'm getting the following error when using my Sandbox Credentials using the Sample Code. This is only happening when I'm trying to do PayPal Express Checkout. My API Transaction Key and Login credentials work for other transactions. Is this due to th...

Sowmya_B
Contributor

While using chargeCreditCard API, how to edit Payment Form settings

Hi All, We are using chargeCreditCard API , and wanted to use CCV filter. In order to do achieve the same, following neede to be configured. To ensure that transactions are run through the CCV Filter, you must edit your payment form settings to set t...

Relay Response (SIM) processing based on POST Solved

My transactions are posting to my designated URL and I can access the Request.Form values. My question is how do I know this really came from AuthorizeNet? I want to do some processing based on a successful Payment Form transaction. Thanks

Call to undefined function "....token_get_all()"

When I try to charge a card using the PHP SDK, I get the following error: Fatal error: Call to undefined function Doctrine\Common\Annotations\token_get_all() in [path]/vendor/doctrine/annotations/lib/Doctrine/Common/Annotations/TokenParser.php on lin...

Authorize.Net Technical Updates

Hello, I am currently using Authorized.net SDK version v2.0.50727. And recently we got mail about new update of Authorized.NET , so do we need to update SDK ?

Where can I get an understanding of CIM iFrame Tokenization

Authorize.net allows PCI complient functionality "The hosted CIM option further alleviates the scope and complexity of PCI DSS compliance. It provides a way for you to establish a hosted connection with Authorize.Net that allows the exchange of sensi...