Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Adding a new line item - SDK - PHP Solved

I'm having a hard time adding a new line item using the SDK (PHP). An error gets generated. setName("********");$merchantAuthentication->setTransactionKey("**************");$refId = 'ref' . time();// Create the payment data for a credit card$creditCa...

m13

No Post Back

Running into an issue simlar to the one described on SIM Relay Response Not Getting to My Server This error is displayed to users: "An error occurred while trying to report this transaction to the merchant. An e-mail has been sent to the merchant inf...

AmolR
Contributor

Email Notification For FDS Filter

Hi, I am using authorize.net for transaction processing.I have enable amount & transaction velocity filter in FDS(Fraud Detection Suite) for fraud prevention and also I have set action to decline the transaction when these filters are triggered. I am...

AmolR
Contributor

Email Notification For FDS

Hi,I had enabled Amount filter & transaction velocity filter for fraud prevention also I had enable email notification in FDS ( Fraud detection Suit ) panel with my email address & also I have checked email notification settings in edit user profile ...

Magneto - Silent post url

Hi, We have an ARB system integrated with magento. When orders are processed after midnight, most of the transactions are being pushed to website except 3 or 4 sometimes. If I look at the transaactions to see any difference - there is no difference. ...

OK to use older versions?

Hello! We are using an outdated Authorized.net version: the API version we are currently using is 1.1.8, the latest one is 1.8.4. Do you think we will run into issues if we not update to the most current version? Thank you!

CIM Test Expired Credit Card Charge Solved

I am trying to find a way for my QA department to test the case where a credit card is expired and we charge it from our system. Is there any where to save a credit card with an expired date in the sandbox? I've tried from both the API and the admin ...

Last valid payment information about ARB subscription

Hi, I am using Authorize.net from last month. Right now i am working on ARB, i am having an issue about the last successful payment information(for recurring billing), as i have to make changes in my database if the recurring payment gets successful ...

authorizeK
Contributor

relay_url goes to the test site of authorize.net

Hello so I don't know how to solve this if someone can help me pleaseI'm doing DPM I have the realy_url and it goes to the page because I can read the text property of the label that i have in the response page aspx. But the address that gives me is ...

AUTH net from paypal

We are moving to AUTH.net from PayPal using .asp on one site and PHP on two others. We need some help ($$$ assumed). We need both integration help and development help. Anyone do that for a living??

Paypal issue on DPM

Hello I am trying enable paypal checkout in DPM control but iam getting this error: Unable to display PayPal information. Please try again later< Back to Digital Payment Solutions I was told to contact the help desk but haven't heard back from them. ...

CIM Hosted Form Integration with localhost & IFrame

Hello,So I'm trying to integrate the CIM Hosted Form into my company's website, but I've been struggling with the hostedProfileIFrameCommuniatorUrl setting and actually being able to close the iframe. I am doing this in C# and using MVC, not sure if ...

Shahen

New subscription

I want to create new transaction or new subscription from existing subscription.Is it possible to create it with payment profile information?

How can I set Mexican Currency (Pesos)

I Have application in Mexico an I need to accept payment in Mexican Pesos (MXN) not USD, in the Currency list o Select does not appear. How o add currency?

Sergey

json_decode() return NULL

Hi. I have this code$ch = curl_init(); curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, $url); curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1); curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, Array("'Content-Type: application/json; charset=utf-8'")); curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HEADER, ...

unbale to do paymwnt with Discover testing credit card

I am unable to do payment with this Discover test credit card 6011000000000012. On clicking of Submit button I am redirecting to the same page and my cart is getting empty. Please let me know the reason of this and also let me know am I using the cor...

Validate amount charged in AuthCaptureTransaction

I am new to using Authorize.net so pardon my newbie question. I have opened a test account and built the software to process a charge. When I get the successful response back it includes the authCode, transID etc but it does not include the total amo...

maccamacca
Contributor

Avoid sending email confirmation when using CIM

I am using CIM to process payments for various web portal systems, from consumer products to subscription payments, etc... lots of different customer facing assets. Some of these assets do not require an email to send from Authorize.NET and some do, ...

Change from Sandbox Account and Environment to Live

l've done all my testing and my site works perfectly using sandbox. I'm ready to migrate onto the live server. How do I change the SDK files to post to the live server rather than the sandbox server (test.authorize.net v secure.authorize.net)?

Issue with capturing transactions using splitTenderId

Hi everyone, I'm using the iOS SDK and trying to capture a previously authorized transaction with a splitTenderId. I get a successful response, but if I check my account is still on waiting to be captured.The same flow for a normal transaction or eve...

Issue During The Payment Process_Authorize.net Payment Gateway

Hello Authorize.net, We are facing issue with payment process we integrated the payment gateway by creating the Donate button in the account and used that form in the website.We had changed the Test mode to Live we are able to reach the check out pag...

sneakyimp
Contributor

API docs say "no symbols" -- what does this mean?

I was looking at the API reference here:http://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#customer-profiles-update-customer-payment-profile I see that a great many of the fields say "no symbols." For instance, updateCustomerPaymentProfileReques...

Response code 87 - no successful transaction through API

getting respone code 87: This is what comes out of Auth.net API. I am testing it in the tool and continually get the 87 error. As you can see the marketType is 2 as suggested. I tried both authOnly and authCapture with the same results. the results s...