Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

API Sandbox URL Timing Out Solved

The API Sandbox URL is currently timing out on me. I started noticing around 3:55pm ET. $ curl -v https://apitest.authorize.net/xml/v1/request.api * Trying 184.30.69.117... * connect to 184.30.69.117 port 443 failed: Operation timed out * Failed to c...

Can't process refund using CIM in PHP

I'm trying to build a tool to process refunds in PHP using anet_php_sdk-1_8_5_1. Here is my code to process the refund: $refund = new AuthorizeNetCIM; $transaction = new AuthorizeNetTransaction; $transaction->amount = $authAmount; $transaction->custo...

Apple Pay Token Submit Fails Solved

I am working on getting Apple Pay integrated in my app through Cordova (Phonegap) and have successfully retrieved my Apple Pay token. I followed all the instructions outlined in both Apple Pay and ADN documentation. Generated all required keys and ce...

aaytov

Cannot create account using Java SDK Locked

Hello,here is our code which have been woking for a while but stoped on 11th of Octomber. Could You please varify it and give me any suggestions. The problem is when we try to post the create account cim transaction. It just blocks in retry attemps t...

Recurring Billing API not working Locked

Hi I have intergrate ARB method // Load the library file.$path = authnet_sdk_path('autoload.php');define("AUTHORIZENET_API_LOGIN_ID", $loginID);define("AUTHORIZENET_TRANSACTION_KEY", $transactionKey);$subscription = new AuthorizeNet_Subscription;$sub...

Empty response on Transaction Details [Sandbox credentials] Locked

I'm testing some transactions with sandbox credentials and they're working fine, but then I try to pull the transaction details im just getting this AuthorizeNetTD_Response Object ( [xml] => [response] => )On production with live credentials everythi...

AuthorizeNet.DLL

With the recent change from https://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll to https://secure2.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll That is being requested it was brought up in a meeting that we have a Windows application that has the physical Author...

Response returning empty

We were using PHP SDK from https://github.com/AuthorizeNet/sdk-php.It was working but then suddenly stop working. Our issue is that the response is returning empty. Any ideas?

leo22

SSL Error

Hi, On Friday (10/9/2015) we started to get back this error message on our sandbox account: SSL certificate problem, verify that the CA cert is OK. Details:error:14090086:SSL routines:ssl3_get_server_certificate:certificate verify failed We are using...

SIM relay url stop working

Suddendly relay url stop working in spetember Currently we are working in SIM environment, since we have applied above workaround (register relay URL in default url), but let me summarize our history: Premise: Relay URL is where Authorize.net tells o...

Looking for HostedProfilePage in iframe/lightbox example

Hi, Does anyone have a working example of showing the HostedProfilePage in a lightbox? I've got the token, and I made it work with a simple redirect, but I wish to integrate the form in a lightbox. I checked the sample code mentioned but there's no e...

jsiwek

Table or spreadsheet of all Response Codes

I know we can lookup the response codes here: http://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/responseCodes.html But is there a table or spreadsheet of all the Response Codes anywhere that I can load into a table to do a lookup of response codes so we d...

E00054 ERROR

ErrorE00054The mobile device is not registered with this merchant account. I entered correct username and password but i got this response.

Double Payment from website

Currently I faced one strange issue. I have integrated authorize.net credit card payment in my client website. A standard one not the ARB or CIM. Last week few customer reported than after the one successful payment after 2 days their cc charged agai...

bparker
Contributor

We are getting an error upon checkout.

Please help! (I know I'm not supposed to start with that, but I really need assistance. We've been BATTLING with this for over a month!) We have SEVERAL places which process Authorize.net transactions, and none of them have really worked for a while....

authorizeK
Contributor

Transaction Response Fields in the Payment Gateway Response

Hello I'm new with authorize.net and i'm trying to get familiar with it i have been seen some examples to understand better how it works, But I do have a question for the Transaction Response Fields in the Payment Gateway Response. I want to get the ...

AmolR
Contributor

Maintaining Customer IP Address in Transaction Processing

I have implemented authorize.net CIM functionality using SOAP service reference and asp.net technology. I have added customer IP address using extra option parameter of CreateCustomerProfileTransaction function to process the transaction. First I am ...

KiranK

CIM - transaction not recorded and gives null reponse

I am using authorize.net AuthorizeNet php sdk in my project. It's working fine. I am using CIM methoid. createCustomerProfileTransaction (auth and capture) But 2 days back, one of the customer found issue with CIM based payment on site. When I checke...

Visa Checkout Integration help

Hi, We have started to implement the visa checkout button in our site - we have implemented the button on shopping cart page. After completing visa checkout loging process - user will redirects on our site page - from that page we are including thesh...

Class not loaded: Doctrine\Instantiator\InstantiatorInterface -

Hi Guys... Sorry for the trouble, I am newbie to Authorize.NET I am testing sandbox code & have downloaded all modules. Even I am able to receive Receipt on my email but this error still persists "Class not loaded: Doctrine\Instantiator\InstantiatorI...

brp

Error convention confusion

Hello,I am trying to differentiate between Response and Transaction errors. Are there cases when we do not have API Response errors but we have transaction errors or do they both ALWAYS trigger together? It seems the latter is the case which is bad n...

afail
Contributor

Authorize.net sandbox down?

test.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll is returning: Invalid URLThe requested URL "/gateway/transact.dll", is invalid.Reference #9.23f04f17.1444244031.21cfab6a secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll seems to be fine.

Recurring Payments in Authorize.net

I have created a donation form on my site. Using the donation form., users can process all donations via Authorize.net. Some donations are recurring. I have created a Content Management System (CMS) in which I am displaying a list of donors who donat...

Handling Online Payments Part 11 - Finishing Up Our Payment Form

We are not getting any error responses or codes back from A.N as our form does not always connect is there anyone that can look at our code for a fee and identify a solutionDan.puuri@govhelper.com. OR is there a good site to find someone to do this. ...

Response Code 3, Reason Code 98 Question

We setup using the Direct Post Method with SIM page back in September 2015. We log the response code received from Auth.Net. We've noticed that we get a few of these Reponse Code 3 with Reason Code 98: Duplicate Fingerprint messages that using the ti...

Is it possible to use Relay Response with the Hosted Form? (SIM)

Is it possible to have the hosted SIM form call a custom URL (passed in with the form) when the credit card transaction is completed? I've tried using x_relay_url, but get an error: "An error occurred while trying to report this transaction to the me...