Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Validating the MD5 Hash response in classic ASP Solved

Transactions are all running fine in the Sandbox using ASP and the SIM interface - but I can't validate the MD5 Hash that is returned by authorize.net. I notice in the doc and the sample code that the fingerprint (used when sending a transaction) is ...

Invalid child element 'order'

This error message only occurs from time to time and it not affecting all users/transaction. We are matching all requirements listed for SDK integration. This error message started last week...any advice? Full error message: Error: Error Message: The...

Lilith
Administrator

ColdFusion and TLS Support

As you may be aware, PCI DSS 3.1 requires early TLS to be disabled by June 30, 2016.We're already working on our plans for meeting this requirement, and will make announcements as dates become more firm. But I wanted to see what people had to say abo...

Credit Card verification without CVV and Password.

Hi, I am using sendbox account in developer mode with SIM method of payment. I only enter credit card number and expiry date and it successfully accepted the payment.I want to ask here,Is this information enough to process credit card??? is it perfec...

sands904
Contributor

Reason Code 1 / Response Code 1

We are getting the following for one particular client. All of our other clients are not having any issues with our integration at all. It must be something in their particular account. What would cause the transaction to be approved but it to be sen...

rbjohnson78
Contributor

Access Denied

I am trying to access this page apitest.authorize.net/soap/v1/Service.asmx?wsdl and I'm getting an access denied error. Has anyone seen this before?

eChech testing

Hi Guys, I just want to test eCheck transactions on my sandbox account but did not get any test data. Please help.

Settled Transactions not matching batch statistics

My goal is to update our system with settled transaction information. My client wants to balance between their bank account, my system and Authorize.net account. To do this I need to mark in my system when a transactions has been settled or returned....

CIM Error connecting to AuthorizeNet with Sandbox Live Solved

I am using the latest SDK in php for CIM transaction, I created a customerProfileId, customerPaymentProfileId and customerShippingAddressId.I am able to generate all the three fileds but when I tries to create a transaction using my sandbox account(L...

Get E00001 error on Automated Recurring Billing (ARB) Request

Hi There!I am getting this error while trying to test a transaction in the sandbox environment.Code: E00001Error: The operation has timed outi tried both on localhost and on the server to check if i have an internet connection problem locally, but st...

error connecting to authorized net

I need some help. I am unfamiliar with Authorize.net and new in the web developing business. I keep getting this message, "error connecting to authorized net". Do you know how to connect? -Thanks

Ashlekh
Contributor

ACH Knowledge and Integration Solved

Hi, I need help regarding ACH. My Client say just I need to implement ACH but I don't have any idea about this where from I need to start? 1) What is ACH?2) Which API I need to use?3) ACH is similiar than other like CIM, ARB integration.4) What shoul...

danr

Posting to Authorize.Net Simple Checkout using PHP curl

I have a client who uses Simple Checkout. He wants to do something a little fancier, though. He has a menu of six different items, and instead of displaying six different checkout buttons, I want to have the customer select the item from a menu, then...

AmberE

Hosted CIM and PCI DSS validation

I am trying to determine if using the hosted CIM on a self hosted website will still allow for validation with SAQ A (3.1 this year with the standard change, used SAQ A 2.0 in the past). For it to be applicable "all elements of the payment page deliv...

Configuring Multiple Receipt Pages for Simple Checkout Solved

I have one authorize.net account, but 2 projects that need Simple Checkout. I would like to have the receipt page for one product go to one URL and the other product return to a different URL as defined in the "Default Receipt Link URL". Is there a w...

Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS

Hello, we facing a problem with some transictions ome times with the error: could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS after searching i understand that Auth.net has changed the certificate. i need a guide how to change the old certificat...

Hosted CIM not processing transaction

HI, My developer has been having problems trying to get the hosted CIM to run the trasnactions. The Hosted forrm comes up , the credit card info is put in and then it is saved by Authorize.net. It then sends me an email as shown below, but then the f...

CVV responses broken for Visa and Mastercard Solved

We have setup our code for AIM (consistent with these instructions http://www.authorize.net/support/AIM_guide.pdf).Everything works perfectly for our test accounts, even with all the error response codes (900 - 905). However, when we switch from sand...

gchq

Line item x is invalid. (270) where amount is a negative value Solved

We are hitting the buffers on invalid line item when one line item is a negative number If result = True Then Dim vDebit As Double = Row.Cells(1).Text Dim vCredit As Double = Row.Cells(2).Text Dim vInvNo As Integer = Row.Cells(8).Text Dim vInvoiceDes...

Either populate ShipTo via AIM or remove it from email reciept Solved

We're a service company, so we do not sell shipable products . We're currently using AIM to do the initial charge and set up an ARB for our clients. The email reciept comes from Authorize but has both Billing address AND shipping. address info.. exce...

phippster
Contributor

Authorize.net Down Again

Merchants cannot login via the web site at https://account.authorize.net right now. Customer Service confirms outage. This is the second major outage in as many weeks. Downtime is very frustrating and costly to our business. Does Authorize.net have a...

vincet
Contributor

DPM fails to post back to x_relay_url after TLS v 1.0 is disabled

The transactions and posting back to our server has been working.We disabled TLS 1.0 on the server and only allow TLS 1.1 or TLS 1.2 This broke the post back and get the following"An error occurred while trying to report this transaction to the merch...