Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

rts

CIM Hosted Form ValidationMode Solved

What is the underlying purpose or realistic application of the "testMode" setting of the hostedProfileValidationMode. All it does is make sure the card number is valid, correct? If it were a canceled card,would it still be accepted as a valid payment...

rreynier
Contributor

Rolling out SaaS product to Canadian Customers, Caveats?

We are planning to roll out our SaaS application to Canadian customers. Are there any changes that need to be done to our software to support Canadian clients? We are using the CIM product to create and store payment profiles. Each tenant in our syst...

What if x_fp_sequence is duplicated?

The x_fp_sequence number is defined as "The sequence number can be a merchant-assigned value, such as an invoice number or any randomly generated number." We use a randomly generated number. What impact would there be to the transactions if 2 transac...

Card Declined and Zen-Cart

When a card is declined in Zen-Cart I receive an unformatted response. How do I set up Xen-Cart so that an authorize.net "card declined" message is more user-friendly? I've looked throuigh the Logs but they were no help.

jasonjudge
Contributor

DPM Form - Separating the Expiry Date into Two Fields? Solved

The DPM form requires the credit card expiry date to be supplied as a single four-digit field. Best practice would present the end user with two fields - usually dropdown lists containing the month number and the two-digit year number. Being two fiel...

jasonjudge
Contributor

Is the API login ID supposed to be secret or not? Solved

The admin page, where the API login id and transaction id are shown and generated, has this text: "IMPORTANT: The API Login ID and Transaction Key should not be shared with anyone. Be sure to store these values securely and change the Transaction Key...

pauld

SEPA considerations

Do SEPA (Single Euro Payment Area) regulations have any implications on debit/credit card transactions using Authorize.net? Paul

smartk1977
Contributor

DPM vs SIM Solved

I understand that DPM gives user a wider flexibility of using our own Payment, relay url and Receipt form. Where as in SIM, we use Authorize.net's hosted payment form and receipt form. Is there any possibility of using hosted payment form but use rel...

Debit Card w/PIN not accepted

How is it possible that Authorize.Net supports ebt transactions but does not support Debit card with PIN transactions? This makes absolutely 0 sense to me. I know there has to be a way,,,, If anyone can offer any suggestions or guidance on this matte...

LCDYML

Where do I put the Sample Code for SIM PHP?

Hi I am really new to this payment gateway integration. Where do I place the sample files and which exact files do i palce on my WordPress web site? I do not have a store yet but I just wish to send clients to a page where they can pay using credit c...

Problems with test Card numbers

We continue to get "invalid card" rejections in the Sandbox using the test card numbers provided here... http://developer.authorize.net/faqs/#testccnumbers Are these no longer valid for testing?

naveenkumar
Contributor

Authorize.Net Merchant Settings for UK

The default settings in Authorize.Net will not work if the account are an EU or UK merchant and/or any merchant accepting GBP or EUR. If you are a merchant operating in the EU or UK, or are accepting EUR or GBP, then the following fields will be requ...

jasonjudge
Contributor

DPM Which errors can be re-presented to the end user? Solved

So with DPM, to find out if there are any errors in the POST form, that form needs to be POSTed to Authorize.Net If there are any errors in that form, which could be as simple as invalid characters in an address field, then the transaction will fail ...

Vaslin

CIM: Authorize.Net Email Receipt missing Customer ID

When adding a customer profile with CIM, I am setting the third parameter of 'gateway.CreateCustomer' to our client ID number. billing.AuthorizeProfileId = gateway.CreateCustomer(billing.Email, billing.FullName, client.ClientId.ToString()).ProfileID;...

jgoebel
Contributor

API improvements

It seems to me that authorize.net has lost sight of what is important and what isn't. Developers have been begging for important improvements for some time, with few tangible results. Instead of improvements such as exposing the expiration date in th...

jasonjudge
Contributor

DPM Tying Callback Data to Transaction Solved

I am setting up a DPM gateway for a site, and have a few questions. I'll ask them on separate threads, but this one is stumpning me the most. When using DPM, I first save the transaction details into the database (since it will be needed in the callb...

Need help with AIM sdk for Java

Hello, First, I want thank you in advance for reading my post and giving me some help. I work for a software company and we have developed a tablet based POS system for Android OS. The app is written in JAVA and the backend is web-based using PHP. We...

Response object missing TransactionID Solved

Hello all,I'm adding Authorize.NET to an existing point-of-sale system of cash registers on WIndows platform. Transactions will be card present entered with usb card swipe by cashiers. I built the Authorize.NET C# library project and have sucessfully...

Character Issues

Hi, I am trying to take payments through my website. I have a manual paymnt system. I am having an issue where "spaces" between characters changes to a "+" symbol and "@" symbol chnages to %40. whichis preventing emails to be send out to my customers...

Phone Payments Via SIM

Hey. We have a web application that has been developed to take credit card payments over the phone. At the moment, we collect the information on the site and then pass using the API, but I wondered if it was possible to use SIM to process a payment a...

My simple checkout buttons do not work on my site Locked

My website is not yet "live" but is up and running, and when I had my web designer copy and paste the HTML code from authorize.net onto the site, none of the buttons are active. The web page for the first payment button is: http://www.247nywebdesign....

Preventing duplicate transaction errors by including more information Solved

We have a system with some recurring transactions. These transactions can be scheduled either monthly or weekly and are processed in batch. We have one customer who scheduled both weekly and monthly transactions of the same amount. Currently, we are ...

Help with AIM Filter.

I am using AIM Filter in my environment and whitelisted server IPs in Gateway. But, AIM filter is rejecting all transactions originating from whitelisted Server IPs and from any servers. Question(s):1. Why is AIM Filter rejecting transactions from wh...

npiasecki
Regular Contributor

CIM Refund E00051 Issue

Back in August, Authorize.Net had an issue with CIM where refunds would frequently fail on the first attempt with an E00051 error, indicating that "The original transaction was not issued for this payment profile." A second attempt typically succeede...

Updating a Credit Card transaction using it's transaction id Solved

Hi I have a Magento website for which I use a developer sandbox account with it's default Authorize payment module...I manage to create orders and transactions successfully, and receive a transaction Id from Authorize, which is ok... The problem is t...

What am I doing wrong - regarding HTTP verb error??

I have received our API login and transaction key for our sandbox account. As part of our software interface to connect our payment page to Auth.net's gateway, we input the https link below. Is this link correct?https://sandbox.authorize.net Using th...

RE: AIM Filter Integration Problems (Error Code 250)

I am running a few test transaction in my new gateway. Without the AIM IP Address Filter, I get successful transaction :-) When I enable that filter and added my server IP for whitelist, it gives:250This transaction has been declined. Currently, I am...

Flow Help with ARB

Hi everyone,I have a little flow/integration challenge. On my subscription page, users are able to seamlessly upgrade their plans. What I am trying to do is when they choose a new plan, if there is an active plan, I cancel that and refund the remaini...

smartk1977
Contributor

Flash Application - DPM Integration Solved

Hi, In our Flash application we use overlays to display html form. We are interested to use DPM integration method, but very curious to know whether FLASH application can handle DPM as authorize.net sends transaction results to Relay URL.