Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

AIM integration in Android App

Sir, I have an app distributed among users featuring some goods that my customers can choose from. I have integrated AIM method but I need to enable each device for a transaction. Its like point of sale type transaction!. I need only to accept paymen...

Integrating CIM with Perl

I'm trying to integrate the hosted CIM into SurfShop, our open source Perl shopping cart, to help make it PCI compliant, but's it's not going as easy as it did with AIM. I downloaded the sample "CIM - Hosted popup for single payment/shipping" but I c...

bobbydoogle
Contributor

Does an ARB Subscription Authorize the card? Solved

In setting up an ARB subscription I did not think about authorizing the card to make sure it has the funds/is valid. In creating a subscription is there no automatic authorization? Should I run an authorize method as well? If the card is not charged ...

vorman

CIM Integration / Hosted Forms without the Save Button Solved

We are in the process of integrating with the CIM Hosted forms and have a challenge we are trying to overcome. Upon checkout we want to offer our customers the option to simply pay with their CC without giving them the option to save their cc via the...

nitinb123
Contributor

Correct Finger print not getting generated

Hi, I have written java code to create a unique fingerprint but I am seeing that the finger print generated does not map with one genretaed by Authorize.net tool Finger print from java code: c3063337bb38216506b62140d3d2315e Finge print from Authorize...

Authorize.Net ARB Api getting Timed out

I am setting up a authorized.net payement gateway for my website using PHP. I'm currently doing a sandbox payement. I send an xml to the API call https://apitest.authorize.net/xml/v1/request.api.but I'm getting following error:* About to connect() to...

GetHostedProfilePage sample code (how to call)

Hi, I am not sure where the GetHostedProfilePage function call is and I'm not sure how to call it. I've poured over the sample code and I see where there are a couple of samples on how to setup the HTML and JavaScript for placing the hosted CIM pages...

eCheck vs ARB Cost

The normal Authorize.Net transaction fee is 10 cents. An eCheck is considered a transaction. I believe an ARB transaction is only charged a transaction fee the first time. Is that correct? I heard someone say that eCheck charges a 1% fee, but I can't...

CIM hosted form can't save CC -- transaction has been declined

Developed application using CIM hosted form and everything works fine when testing against the sandbox account. However, when I try to use the actual account api and transaction key I get an error when saving CC in the "Add a new Payment Method" form...

eCommerce Tracking of transactionsin Google Analytics

Hello, We use Google Analytics to track our transactions. However, we are running into a slight issues. Google Analytics is reading any transactions processed on authorize.net as a "referral" (secure.authorize.net being the referral source). Obviousl...

TonyS
Contributor

Direct Post method and x_fp_sequence

I am lloking through the specifications for the Direct Post method and regarding the x_fp_sequence field, all I see is that it is numeric. Can anyone tell me what the maximum value for that field is?

pootie

Checking for charges before charge or capture

We keep running into problems where customers have been charged more than once. Is there a way to check against the system to see if a customer has been charged first in order to try to avoid duplicate transactions? It appears to be happening with pr...

rreynier
Contributor

Credit Card chargebacks?

Is there a way to see if a credit card was charged back through the transaction details api?

ARB Api

I am reading through the ArbApiSample (C#), and I got it to work. However, it looks like the only way to pass customer payment data (cc #s and exp-dates, etc) to the ARB Api is to display an input form from my own website, and then have customers man...

Re: relay_response not working

Hi,I am using SIM methodI am directing to custom receipt page using x_relay_url.i have public ip.I get the following message: An error occurred while trying to report this transaction to the merchant. An e-mail has been sent to the merchant informing...

Expiration dates not getting through Solved

I set up our organization’s online donation form using the ChronoForms full Authorize.net "Plug-In" several months ago and everything has been working smoothly - many successful donations. But Tuesday we got an email notification from our form that s...

AIM: how to send XML to Authorize.net?

I'm trying to integrate our system with Authorize.net by Advanced Integration Method. According to the PDF documentation available at http://www.authorize.net/support/AIM_guide_XML.pdf, one needs to create an XML for the specific request, send it to ...

URL Relay conflict between Donate Now and Ecwid

Please help me solve this problem with our website. We are a non-profit that relies on donations and this is a problem that needs fixing asap, especially in light of the time of year for donations! The problem with the website boils down to the fact ...

Suddenly Unable to process Credit Cards Solved

Our site fails to process credit cards as of the morning of 11/19/2014..We use the AIM method. We have SSLv3 disabled (POODLE mitigated) on a Windows 2003 Server running Microsoft IIS 6 running a ASP.Net Web Application using the .Net 4.0 framework. ...

Integrate VPOS with CIM

Are there plans to provide the ability to encrypt cardholder data from a POS device through to CIM? I have been investigating "hosted CIM" and I am liking what I see. It introduces the least amount of changes to our web pages and server code, yet ena...

Looking for some advice on SIM

So I have been tasked with adding the ability to take credit card orders from our custom built webstore. The webstore is built on Jboss and is a little dated, but serves it's purpose quite well. I'm a Sysadmin and Java is not in my repertoire by any ...