Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

paulE

How to inject encryption key into integrated card reader.

We are setting up an authorize.net integration that will be accessed from a kiosk with an built-in card reader. The kiosk manufacturer is requesting the information to inject the integrated card reader with the authorize.net encryption key. This is t...

rreynier
Contributor

How are transaction dates stored (timezone)?

Are transactions stored in authorize.net in the timezone you specify in your account, or are they stored as UTC and then just output differently based on your account settings. Ex. I have my timezone set to Eastern in Authorize.net. A transaction occ...

authnet-sdk-java.jar

Hello - I am trying to test our connection using Java and the DPM method. I downloaded the SDK b ut didn't find authnet-sdk-java.jar in it. I wasn't able to compile our Servlet code without it as statements like: net.authorize.sim.Result result = net...

nick1

Tokenizing card details Solved

Hi,I'm really looking for some advice on which API method to use, each of them seems to partially fit what I would like but nothing is ideal, I don't know if I'm missing something. What I would like is a way to capture customer card details and have ...

Wstar
Contributor

ARB does not cancel on failed payment.

I have been working with Authroize for a while now. But I do not understand what is happening. I use the silent post feature to attempt to cancel a subscription if a payment fails. I get a succesfful responce when I try to cancel, but the ARB is stil...

pierini1
Contributor

cvv2 is missing.....

Hello,i have a AUTHORIZE TEST ACCOUNT but cvv2 field is missing ?How come ?Is it normal or is there anything wrong ?If so, how can i add cvv2 field ? http://s14.postimg.org/vh234pvvl/cvv2.jpg http://s14.postimg.org/vh234pvvl/cvv2.jpg

AuthorizeNet.DLL

I am using the AuthorizeNet.DLL as is shown in the QuickStart example. It is working great so far. Now, I would like to try pulling from our production environment. I have prepared the production environment.I can't seem to figure out how to tell the...

Processing refunds for eCheck transactions through WEB

It appears that eCheck refund transactions can not be processed using WEB method. In other words, following combination is not accepted: x_type = CREDITeCheck_transaction_type = WEB Can some one please confirm if my understanding is correct? Thanks a...

pierini1
Contributor

help with test account building Locked

Hello, i create a free test account but now i cannot install all. I use .php code with Server Integration Methos and you can see it uploaded in my webhost: I have also already created new php file for sample transaction (sim.php ?)and you can see it ...

Iqbal
Contributor

All Visa Transactions Declined

Hi Everyone, I have a problem with Authorize payment integration on my system about Card Verification, and this is my customer said : "We're seeing all visa transactions declined. when we submit through our Authorize.net gateway. We are able to proce...

Andrei

Share part of payment or generate additional transaction

Our company need to create an extension for a ecommerce system that allows users to sell third-party products on their site. They will get payments, but the parcel with products itself will ship from provider (provider has ecommerce site and uses aut...

Slient Post URL is not working in ARB

I am using Authorize.NET Automatic Recurring Billing Service in my C# application and I was able to integrate recurring payment successfully. Suppose I am using annual recurring profile. On Jan 1st,2014 I started my subscription and next payment date...

Ashlekh
Contributor

Multi currency IN ARB

Hi, I have develop the code for ARB in salesforce. Now I have some quesitons which are listed below. 1) In ARB can we configure currency type when creating a new Subscription.If yes than which element I need to add in XML.if no then how can we give t...

DPM - Script Timed Out

Your script timed out while we were trying to post transaction results to it. Transaction ID: 0Transaction Result: This transaction cannot be accepted. So I keep getting this error. I used the starter code at the end of the documentation for the DPM....

MD5 Hash and WooCommerce

I use WooCommerce (Version 2.1.12) with the WooCommerce Authorize.net DPM Gateway (Version 1.5.1) on a WordPress site, and all transactions have been meeting the following error: Error -- not AuthorizeNet. Check your MD5 Setting. No matter what I hav...

ARB Subscription wrong schedule date

Hello Team, I am using Authorize ARB subscription in my application. I am facing inssue in below scenario. Purchased subscription for customer buy070814 at $9.99 on 7/8/14 and created recurring ARB subscription with $9.99 monthly payment (next schedu...

Verify card without charging the card holder

Dear All, I want to do verification of customer credit card to ensure that card still valid to do further transactions. I've tried to using Advanced Integration Method(AIM) and put 0.00 in x_amount parameter but the result always " There is one or mo...

CardCode - passed in AddCreditCard(), but not stored? Solved

You can pass the card code (CVV) when calling CardCode, but from my understanding, Authorize.net will never store CVV codes (I believe no one should ever store them) - if so, what's the purpose of the code being passed, and why is it accounted for in...

Tokens, Hosted Forms & Security / PCI / SAQ Compliance

New to the blog, don't think this has been exactly answered elsewhere, please forgive if it has. If I use CIM, Hosted Form, and get the customer's token (customer ID, payment profile ID), which I can then use to submit payment transactions, I am (I b...

Receiving Response Code 3 / Reason Code 261 on Prior Auth Capture

Twice this morning we've received an error when capturing a prior authorization. Here's the response: {'cvv_response': '', 'authorization_code': '170898', 'response_code': '3', 'amount': '0.00', ' transaction_type': 'prior_auth_capture', 'avs_respons...

chinese billing addresses

Hi,We are using the CIM api and we have been seeing a large number of our potential customers whose payment methods have addresses in china getting declined, almost all of them with AVS code of (s). Is there anything we can do to get authorize to pla...

Error Response 3 with Reason Code 21

I have a Sandbox account setup that was working fine all up until randomly on this past Friday I started to get an error code of 3 with a response code of 21. This website says: An error occurred during processing. Please try again in 5 minutes. Now ...

calebpitman1
Contributor

ARB transactions

I am trying to request the transactions for a particular subscription. Is there something where I can send and be returned a list? I can pull the transaction details from individual transactions, but I had to get that ID manually. I didn't see any ...

SIM relay response url stopped working

I have a SIM relay response url that has been working for the last couple of years. Now it stopped working since yeasterday, no relay posting back to my site (hosted on godaddy), immediately get a time out error. I have not made any changes at all. T...

server configuration change 05:30-05:40 GMT 24-07-2014

Hey Authorize.NET. Sevices constructed by us on behalf of ASM (http://www.asmscience.org) started failed to update post payment yesterday 24-07-2014 morning. The last known good transaction was at 05:33 and the first known bad was at 05:44. Can you s...

Bala
Contributor

Empty Relay Response

I'm using proper x_relay_url. Authorize.net is succesfully displaying the redirected page content.But the response values all are empty. Eg. x_response_code - empty Please help. Thanks,Bala.

ppatel

AIM 403 Error using transact after Authorize updated SSL Certificate Solved

We have an older shopping cart that's been working for years on IIS 6 and classic ASP. Yesterday, credit card transactions failed. The only error I get is a server status 403. Called support twice and they said their SSL had been updated and I needed...