Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

jkirkerx
Contributor

visa card numbers

I read somewhere years ago that VISA has card numbers that are both 13 and 15 chars long.Is this true? 13 digit VISA card numbers?

How to refund?

Hi, How to test ARB subscription is working in authorize.net sandbox model manually. Please help to find out the solution. Thanks

DPM Error Handling and general flow

I am very new to the whole authorization.net ecosystem I am trying to setup DPM and I followed the sample code and I am running into an issue. If I run this function and the transaction is successful, it sends POST info to the $url and I can access i...

pedrocoelho1
Contributor

Transaction Payment Type

Does Authorize.net only accept credit cards? Or are there other transaction types that it accepts? If so, how do I know in the transaction that I get back from GetTransactionDetails(sTransNumber) what kind of transaction type it is? Thanks in advance...

live mode of CIM integration

Hello, I have implemented the authorize.net payment gateway in our application. It is working fine in test mode. I got some credit card no to test. we are able to make successfull transaction by providing credit card number and its expiry date. My qu...

SG
Contributor

choose payment method

We would like to implement the payment method for the following way, Kindly let me know suitable payment method. 1] Payment is to be paid on every year2] The amount is changeable on every year.3] Get subscription details of customer4] Send email noti...

Testing ARB Suspended subscriptions

I want to test our systems response to a subscription which has been put into suspended mode due to payment failure. I can't find any way to create or modify a subscription to be in a suspended state in Sandbox, either via API or web interface. Is th...

SG
Contributor

ARB expired subscription reply

Hello, After successful ARB transaction,automatic recuiring will perform but if the user credit card has expired,his subscription will also get expired then how my website will know that this particular subscription is expired & stop providing servic...

SG
Contributor

ARB with my site

Hello, I want to do ARB on my site,that means 2nd or other payments of user also will done on my site.Is it possible in ARB?

Getting maximum of successful transactions

Hello dear Authorize.NET community, We are using AIM + CIM to process credit cards. Recently I noticed that we are getting many declined payments in transaction log. Most of them are with status "decliner by issuer", which means we don't have any spe...

sp1012

Unable to process iOS transaction < 999

I'm using iOS 7 with the Authorize.NET iOs library and I can't get transactions over 999 to process. Doesn't anyone have a clue why? I've tried several different ways of formatting. I don't get any error other than processing failed. TransactionReque...

rv

AIM Testing: error 102 Solved

We are currently using AIM for CC processing. This is working in our production env.We want to make a change.In order to do this, I setup a developer account, so I have a dev API Login and Transaction key. I am using the same code to process the CC t...

Clarification needed on how to Do Credit Card Authorizing. Solved

Hi, I want to integrate Payment "Recurring Subscription" with my C# application(I am using Authorize.NET SDK https://github.com/AuthorizeNet/sdk-dotnet ). For this I am using Authorize.NET ARB.In my case when the Employee signup I need to create an p...

Writing A Mocker - Need To Find Info Solved

I'm very new to this community and Auth.Net in general. I need to write a mocker for testing an API so i need to find out how Auth.net recieves a request and responds to it in XML. I know there is a place to find this info, I just don't have any idea...

martin1b
Contributor

Hosted form displays 500 server error while loading

I noticed when a user opens the add payment method hosted form, while it's loading, it shows '500: Server Error [00-0002]' briefly, then shows the form correctly. I ran it through Fiddler and everything looks correct. There are no errors and everythi...

wbr
Contributor

CIM hosted form return-url: How to know which button clicked?

I'm using the return-url of the CIM hosted payment form to make intelligent navigation & processing decisions after the user "leaves" the hosted form. But I can't figure out how to determine which button the user clicked. Can the return-url insert an...

Misfiring89
Contributor

DPM relay url issue Solved

instead of redirecting the full url with query string parameters, the gateway displays the homepage, which is linked to the base url, and whats more it displays it inside https://test.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll. I then tried putting all respo...

kpatodia
Contributor

How to configure a Merchant Defined Response URL for SIM API ?

Hello All I have read through a bunch of posts and documentation , and I am not able to resolve my issue: What i want to achieve : - I DO NOT wish to display the Default Authorize.Net Receipt Page- I want Authorize.Net to send its response to a Merch...

martin1b
Contributor

Retrieve client transactions Solved

Is there a way to get transactions for a given payment method for a client? I have the profile id and payment profile id, I also have the transaction ids of past charges but would prefer to get a listing of transactions for a given payment profile. I...

Simple Checkout and Transaction ID

I am using Simple Checkout for a project. Since I cannot get a success/fail response back from Simple Checkout, I plan to ask the user to enter their Transaction ID from their receipt as confirmation in my form. Is the Transaction ID something that n...

Getting error java.net.UnknownHostException: test.authorize.net Solved

Hi, I am integrating authorize.net payment using JAVAFor it, I use the jsp code available at https://developer.authorize.net/integration/fifteenminutes/java/#customunder Advanced Integration Method and in 'Card Not Present Instruction' tab. After run...

Sample code for PHP not available or doesn't match SDK

I'm new to Authorize.Net and trying to get the Direct Post Method working (at least that's what I'm starting with). So I made a Sandbox account and downloaded the SDK. Then I tried to download some sample code from this page: http://developer.authori...

Ashlekh
Contributor

What is the difference between DPM and AIM

Hi , I want to know that what is the difference between DPM and AIM. 1) If I am not wrong in DPM we are creating a form in which user enter the card info. But what about AIM, Do we need tocreate a Form and when user click on submit button than this f...

AIM different domains in the same authorize account

Hello :smileyhappy: I would like to know if it's possible to have the same authorize.net account in order to make charges from two different domains. I mean, we already have a site with authorize.net that make request from a domain, and we are planni...

Ashlekh
Contributor

Is ARB store the user card info on its server or not. Solved

Hi I need to know that1) Is ARB store the card info on its server?2) If we are using CIM then We need to hit API again and again every month to transaction. or it itself cut the money from user bank. eg:I am merchant and I am selling a prodcut wihch ...