Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

dpm not redirect to my x-relay-url

Hi,I'm trying out the 15 min php based dpm tutorial, and could not figure out how to make it works after 24 hours:) here is what I did:1. download the sdk and set up a basic form, i was able to see the sample payment page.2. in the sandbox account, I...

CIM versus AIM

Question - can I auth a card using AIM, then prior auth & capture using CIM, or must it be AIM auth, AIM capture and CIM auth, CIM capture? Thanks! Dennis

Sanbox env down again? Solved

Hi there, From yesterday, I cannot proceed payment with CIM using sandbox env. I always got the following error: code: E00027text: The credit card has expired. I've changed the expired date to a future date such as xx/2015 but still got this error. T...

Error on checkout. Authorize.Net CIM Gateway

Hi,I'm having issue in my magento site checkout process it says: error on checkout.....Authorize.Net CIM Gateway: Transaction failed. Customer Profile ID or Customer Payment Profile ID not found Thanks,

A very simple VB example of the DPM

Totally new to this. I have been looking for a very SIMPLE example of a ASPX.NET vb example for letting my back office staff make credit card payments (card not present)There MUST be one someplace I can look at. And pointing me to c# links does me no...

Rhyinn

ARB Update Subscription

I successfully update a subscription via this code using the anet_php_sdk: require_once 'anet_php_sdk/AuthorizeNet.php'; define("AUTHORIZENET_API_LOGIN_ID", $authLogin);define("AUTHORIZENET_TRANSACTION_KEY", $authKey);//Set to true for using test acc...

ni3
Contributor

ARB Start Date Solved

Hello, What is the maximum start date i can pass to the ARB subscription,My requinment is that i want to start subscriptions after 400 Days,700 Days 5000 Days.......etc Kindly let me know How many maximum days I will pass to start date ? Waiting forw...

jorran

Cold Fusion SIM

I am trying to use the sample code for ColdFusion SIM. I really want it to be very simple. I have done this with php but I am not an expert by any means with Cold Fusion. Basically all I would like is the user to enter in their amount they wish to pa...

Cold Fusion Error 97

Really testing my patience with this one. My server is in CMT. has anyone who has worked wtih Cold Fusion gotten this to work? I'm using their SIM Cold Fusion example and I've been all over looking at setting the time correction, but having no luck.

Gateway error code E00040: Customer Shipping Address ID not found

I am getting the following error code when trying to submit a transaction on my live magento website. ErrorE00040Customer Shipping Address ID not found. 2014-04-29T15:54:45+00:00 INFO (6): 0. USING customer: 123123123 - payment: 123123123 - shipping:...

ARB Invoice Number and Settled Transactions Report Solved

Hi our client uses ARB with silent post to process recurring charges. Each month, the ARB charges the card, then the silent post calls the AbleCommerce site and a new invoice is generated to represent that month's shipment. The client wants the newly...

ni3
Contributor

Switching form Developer To Production Mode Solved

Hello, I am using ARB Subscription and i have two different card not present account. My code has works very well on developer mode but i'm trying to configure same code at production mode it does not works. It returns with error "E00007,User authent...

DPM VB ASPX sample code

Very new to this. I am looking for a sample "checkout" code set for a VB.NET ASPX shopping cart. I want to take the data off mypage and in the code behind post to the authorize API for DPM.Anyone have this??? thanks gollnick

ARB periodically failing after direct sale

We have created an online subscription process using Authorize.NET. Originally, we were creating the ARB to start today and then billing every month. This was a problem because when a user entered bad credit card data (zip/address match failure), Aut...

DPM allowable merchant-defined field values

I'm using sessions with DPM in test mode. I want to know whether a card was accepted or rejected for a given session.DPM's relay response usually starts a new session. To correlate the response to the original session, I put a hash of mysession ID in...

Sandbox environment back online Solved Locked

Looks like the sandbox is down again, I'm getting this error "code"=>"E00027", "text"=>"An error occurred during processing. Please try again."}

Questions regarding AIM Integration

I have a few questions integration related. 1) Is there a console that shows all incoming requests for my sandbox key in raw form? (I am looking for this to trouble shoot what you are receiving and why it is being rejected) 2) I am confused over the ...

ZeroGravPro
Contributor

echeck questions - split payments, fees, multiple recipients Solved

I am a developer and I have a client asking for some echeck programming. A few questions: - Can echeck process transactions from any bank account to any bank account? Or does the merchant's Authorize.net account have to be in on that transaction?- Ca...

Card Present integration and response code.

Hello, We are using classic ASP for our account software I have 2 accounts with ANET, one Card Present and One Card Not Present. We have a our accounting software written in classic asp and we are able to send invoices to customers forpayment (SIM - ...

joburn

Relay Response URL conflicting with Simple Checkout

Hi, would really appreciate some help with the below issue! I'm trying to set up a simple checkout donation button on my website, and have it link to a default authorize.net receipt page.However I also have a shopping cart/ecommerce application (Ecwi...

Reason Code 76: "The tax amount is invalid." Solved

Hi all, using the PHP SDK I have the following: $transaction = new AuthorizeNetTransaction;$transaction->amount = $amount;$transaction->tax->amount = 19.8000;$transaction->tax->description = 'UK Value Added Tax';$transaction->customerProfileId = $cus...

CIM: Collecting user input professionally

Hi all, I want to make sure I collect user input for CIM in line with best practise. Would someone mind sharing their experience? 1) Not all cards have expiration dates so this is an optional field. Should I have a card type dropdown that hides/revea...

Some 'new guy' questions Solved

Hi all, I am using the ARB service to sell my SaaS application, the monthly subscription works well for the SaaS billing. Unfortunately, I have some questions that I can't seem to find answers too in what has generally been quite good documentation. ...

SSL peer certificate or SSH remote key was not OK

I have a production site that worked fine with authorize.net up until about 2:00PM EST today. cURL is throwing back a "SSL peer certificate or SSH remote key was not OK" error when attempting to post data to https://secure.authorize.net/gateway/trans...

Payment notification

Hello, I'm using SIM to receive payments, and I need to receive some sort of asynchronous notification to a specified URL for each payment (something like paypal's IPN).I'm sure this can be done but I can't seem to find it in the docs, could you offe...

ni3
Contributor

How to design ARB Email subscription receipt Solved

Hello, Can you help me in design ARB Email subscription receipt. Please suggest me a way where is the setting to design the email body, Mail subject and Mail Signature as well. Looking forward for postive response. Thanks

stzoid

best practice if duplicate Customer Profile found

I am in the final stages of a hosted CIM integration. I am testing for the unlikely event that the Authorize.net CustomerProfileID is missing from my database, but the customer still has an existing Authorize.net CustomerProfile based on email addres...

Wordpress Integration (Sell Media)

Hello Everyone! I am looking to integrate authroize.net with the wordpress plugin Sell Media. I am not too well versed in the development side of authorize.net so I figured I would start here to see the amount of time and inegration it would take to ...