Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

iowa

Correct format for passing Customer IP in CIM Solved

What is the correct format for passing the Customer IP Address under a CreateCustomerProfileTransaction in CIM? I have tried to pass as below but keep getting an error E00013 : Extra Options is invalid. 99999999999999999999999999x_customer_ip/255.255...

Need help creating Relay Response fpr SIM method after Order

Hi,I just ordered authorize.net & am trying to implement it using the SIM method. I have read the support guide at the following URL (http://www.authorize.net/support/SIM_guide.pdf), and I still have no idea how to implement this! The only examples i...

DPM with PHP. How to add hidden fields?

I've read through the documentation plenty. It seems there is no easy way to add extra hidden fields to the getCreditCardForm string that is produced. The hidden fields are populated from the $sim form that is created inside the getCreditCardForm fun...

Many mastercard declines

I am getting many mastercard declines - about 50% and failry high visa at 20%. As far as I can tell we are passing through the correct data. Date is being passed as MMYY. Any suggestions? Authorize.net could not help as being declined at bank end. Th...

Error 87, Works in test environment, doesn't work on live.

I can't figure this out... array( 'ResponseCode' => '3' 'Errors' => array ( 'Error' => array ( 'ErrorCode' => '87' 'ErrorText' => 'Transactions of this market type cannot be processed on this system.' ) ) 'AuthCode' => '000000' 'AVSResultCode' => 'P'...

PixelT

All Credit Cards Approve in Sandbox?

Hey, This is my first time integrating a stand alone store with Authorize.net. I do, however, have PHP experience. Just a little background. I'm using the DPM with PHP. I'm testing it out on a Linux based server with the Sample Code provided on this ...

Passing response code via JavaScript

Just looking for some advice on best practices for passing the response code from Authorize.net's .dll response to my page via JavaScript. I'll need to update payment status on my end depending on that response code, so I'm a little leary of just pas...

How is next billing date calculated? Solved

Hi, Can someone point me to documentation that outlines how Authorize.net calculates the next billing date for monthly ARBs? Specifically I am looking for documenation on how Auth.net handles monthly ARBs where the subscription date is on a day that ...

fokstrot
Contributor

Payment processing questions Solved

Scenario:Customer enters billing information for a ticket online. My website validates that the credit card is legit with a $0.01 authorization only. The customer is given a ticket confirmation number which he shows at the venue along with his name a...

Expiration Date in refund transaction

I searched through here and found a lot of questions similar to this, but they are all pretty old. I am mainly asking this question again in case there is updated information. We would like to notify/remind customers when their card is about to expir...

Customizing relay response page SIM Solved

Hi, I'm trying to customize the look of the relay response page so it looks like my website. Images, css, and scripts don't appear to be included in the response page even though they are referenced with their full urls. How do I include these files?...

Auto-show credit card type in hosted CIM?

Hello Friends, I have integrated Authorized.net payment gateway in Opencart from admin, but my client need one small change , he needs to show credit card types in Order confirmation page. so any body know how to show it. Thanks in Advance

PHP - eCheck integration with AIM

Hi, I have used the following code for integrating eCheck with AIM. But i am getting "AuthorizeNet Error: Response Code: 3 Response Subcode: 2 Response Reason Code: 33 Response Reason Text: Credit card number is required" this error message. Can anyo...

Qadeer
Contributor

Silent Post URL Failing ODD Times

Hi, Silent Post URL is failing when my Target URL is the secureeg. https://www.mypage.com It fails for about 8 times out of 10(Approx) And the same works Absolute well on something likeeg. http://www.mypage.com Plz help i went through this page but c...

Need to get response to two different portals in two situations

Hi, I have integrated my website with Authorize.net using SIM for credit card payment and I need to get response back to my website and display the custom receipt page from our site. This works fine in testing. But the client for whom I am making the...

Transaction details api authentication

Hello, I am trying to use the transaction details api to run the sample code from here to get last 30 days of transactions. I am receiving the exception "User authentication failed due to invalid authentication values." I've checked all the suggestio...

amd303

CP/CNP

Hello, I am doing a website for a customer and am integrating an online shopping cart for them via ECWID. My customer alrealy has an authorize.net account however it was set up as a Card Present account, retail. I've read through a lot of documentati...

Pre-populate CIM popup with existing db data

Hello there. I searched the web for hours and I did not find a solution. Hope to get a fresh view from you guys :) My client has a database of 1000s of customers with credit card data in DB. Now, they use authorize.net CIM for new customers and enter...

gloria10
Contributor

No Communication Errors in Reason Response Codes Solved

Hi All, There does not seem to be any communication errors in the table that lists all of the Reason Response Codes. A few examples of the communication errors I was looking for are: Failed to initialize SSL connectionFailed to create socketFailed to...

Does CIM Process payment request

I am developing a site where i need to charge a customer according to usage say if user has opted for a $20/month plan for 200 mins and he uses 200+ mins then he would be charged accordingly.I am using the Customer Information manager API (CIM) for t...

Using CIM XML API for tokenizing CC data only

I have an existing checkout pipeline that's fairly standard (Basket, Ship-to, Ship-Method, Bill-to, Review, Confirm). On the Bill-to page we collect both billing address and CC payment info. I need to tokenize the user-entered CC info *and only the C...

Query regarding Upload Transaction Files

Hello everyone, I am new to authorize.net and needed help regarding the Upload Transaction file feature.We are trying to come up with a credit card charging strategy for our application.We have a bunch of customers using our application and we mainta...

jayagnew1
Contributor

Test Transactions not Settling

I recently changed my process to do Auth Only then Prior Auth Capture. Both actions are successful, but my transactions are not settling. Today if the 5th, and I have several test transactions dating back to 2/3 that do say Captured/Pending Settlemen...

Overcharge (sliding decimal point) / Setting a maximum amount

I am posting on behalf of the developer so apologies beforehand and thanks for assistance. We had one transacation where the decimal point "slid" - for example a charge of $15.25 was processed as $1525.00. The value is static and pulled from a data t...

ni3
Contributor

Error generated and Transactions status Solved

Hello, I'm new developer and trying to integrating authorize.net payment gateway. I have downloaded SDK PHP and I have setup login API key and transaction key in checkout_form.php. It give me mail with transaction approved but generated following err...

fokstrot
Contributor

Integration method advice Solved

Greetings to the community members, This is my first post on the forum and I hope to find a solution to the issues I am facing. First issue:I will have two different types of transaction options on a website. One type of a transaction is to charge th...