Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Can you use "testMode" validationMode on live gateway?

I think the confusion might be in the wording, but I wanted to verify to be sure. We have an implementation in which many of the $0.01 validation charges return with "transaction declined", when the cards are in fact perfectly fine. As per the Author...

Possible to use CIM for recurring billing for variable dates?

I have been scouring the web and these forums for hours trying to get a straight answer on this. Can you use CIM to create a recurring transaction? I don't mean you create 1 transaction then need to custom code an entire new system to replicate that ...

orwe

Customizing email receipts

Hi, I'm using the DPM method and I'd like to customize the email receipt sent to the client. To be more specific I need to remove the "Shipping information" (cause there is nothing to be shipped) and add some more details. I found the old thread with...

Hosted Page CIM response object

Is it possible to get the payment Profile ID in the response after closing the hosted form, without explicitly calling the getpaymentprofileID() method in cim.

Notification for declined transactions by Authorize.net - ARB

Is there any way to get notification for declined transaction by Authorize.net for ARB method. We do use of Silent POST URL method for transaction updates but It seems it does not return any status or notification for declined transactions which has ...

jaredsmark1
Contributor

In which instance would validation with CIM be necessary?

I understand what the validation modes do, but I'm uncertain as to why I'd need to validate a card. The authorization that takes place along with a payment seem like it's enough, so i'm leaning toward turning this off. Is there a scenario that someon...

JoeR

CIM sending Decline Code

I have install and API in Woocommerce Shopping cart which will work with Authorize.net CIM service. The transaction process through Authorize.net and the money is authorized. I get a authorized code followed by a Decline code. The shopping cart tells...

KSGRao
Contributor

Query regarding Customer Profile Transaction Response

Hi, Create Customer Profile Transaction Request: Here we able to generating transaction and its response, but we are unable to understand the response format. Example Response is like below: |1|,|1|,|1|,|This transaction has been approved.|,|X3641M|,...

How to refund? Solved

We are moving from using Paypal to Autherorize.net and I am looking at the sampel AMI code using the developer account.amount = '5.29';$transaction->cust_id = '05041234';$transaction->first_name = 'Jack';$transaction->last_name = 'Jackson';$transacti...

Trouble inserting x_description within a recurring CIM order

We've been working on the authnet API trying to send the description (x_description) with recurring CIM orders. The initial order sends the description just fine but when we try and insert a description within the following recurring charges it throw...

This transaction cannot be accepted

Please check it . this transaction cannot be accepted isseue message diplsyed. please check it and reply me. http://imaginetventures.me/sample/mangrovenew/ http://imaginetventures.me/sample/mangrovenew/wp-login.php username: admin password: xxxxxxxx

KSGRao
Contributor

Queries on CIM Hosted Page Design

As per you document CIM_XML_guide.pdf page no: 107,Designing Your Web PageIn three ways we are using first way of Authorize.Net Payment Gateway i.e., direct the customer to Authorize.Net to manage payments and shipping all on one page. Here we are ab...

Why can't an ARB be created from a CIM profile?

Hello, I was trying to explain to a customer that ARBs cannot be created via CIM profiles, but I actually do not know why that is. Is there an exact reason for this, and does AuthNet plan on making that feature available at some point. Almost all my ...

Passing a zero dollar value for line item AIM

I am using AIM with PHP. I am confused about some wording in the docs from the x_line_item field. "Item Price (unit cost)<|> RequiredValue: Cost of an item per unit, excluding tax, freight, and duty.Format: Up to two decimal places. Must be a positiv...

AIM PHP - PASS VARIABLE TO RESULTS

Hello, Can someone please help me out. I've been researching this topic for the past few days and can not seem to come up with a reasonalbe answer or solution. I'm trying to display a customized results page that includes the TRANSACTION ID and ORDER...

mc2021

Authorize.Net Request Error

I'm working with DPM using the .NET simples, modified for webforms. When submitting the form, to secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dl, the request is being aborted, it sits there loading for 20-30 seconds before aborting the response attempt. Wit...

authorize.net response_url https/http issue

Authorize.net consumes my response_url, which is on HTTP, into their HTTPS hosted dll. How can I specify that their dll should be on HTTP, so that my CSS and JS files get pulled in correctly? I don't have a way of getting access to an SSL host at the...

Want to use AIM with non-web application

I've been trying to figure this out on my own for a week but am getting nowhere. I have a customer application written in Informix 4gl on an AIX server. This is a text-based system where the users connect to the system using Terminal emulators. I hav...

Can't provoke a response code of 3 or 4 in sandbox

I'm building up a card-not-present payment system for a non-profit organization. Having followed the instructions I've found, I can submit test transactions that return Accepted and Declined responses. However, I've not been able to invoke the Error ...

SIM Integration Relay Response Script Timing Out Error

Hey Folks, I've got a very tough issue here. We're using the SIM Integration method, and we've got a relay response page. We're processing several thousand transactions a day, and the vast majority of them ARE successful, so I'm fairly certain this i...

gloria10
Contributor

Different results for console application and AIM example code Solved

I can successfully run the AIM example code which posts transactions using ASP.NET.When I change the transaction types from Auth_Capture and Capture_Only and add the x_auth_code, it is also successfully. When I remove the x_auth_code, it responds as ...

RyeinGoddard
Contributor

SilentPost never making it through to my site

I have tested my SilentPost script and it works with 3rd party sites, but authorize.net real silent posts never seem to come to my site. Can some one help me with some debug methods, or how they managed to get their site working. I had this previousl...

gloria10
Contributor

How to implement Voice Authorization Solved

Hi all, I am new to Authorize.Net. I am trying to find any documentation in the steps required to implement Voice Authorization in AIM. I created a Console App in C# to create transactions using AIM and it works fine. I am using the Authorize and Cap...

r7p

GBP currency support

I'm in US, we've been using AIM, CIM apis (java implementation) sucessfully. We're expanding in UK and looking to accept payment in GBP. First, we start with new sandbox account. I signed up for brand new sandbox account, but upon sending currency co...

expiration dates & CIM advanced search

From other threads here and my sandbox experiments, it seems that there is no way to get the expiration date for a credit card out of a record entered via the hosted form. This is a significant deficiency in CIM, since we can't notify our customers w...

jaredsmark1
Contributor

Batch processing question

I'm looking at this diagram: http://www.authorize.net/resources/howitworksdiagram/ When Authorize stores the transaction results, does Authorize then upload a batch to the processor at the end of the day for settlement? Or is it that since an authori...

olimits7
Contributor

Payment Profile Does Not Get Created For Some Customers?

Hi, When a customer signs up for an account I create their CIM and their customer profile information gets created successfully, but for some reason their payment profile information doesn't. For a majority of my customers this works fine everything;...