Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Wstar
Contributor

ARB Successfully Cancels But Doesn't

I have a silent post script which checks to make sure payments are not declined. If they are, then their membership is deactivated. For debugging, I have an email sent to me about the ARB response. The ARB response for doing a ARBCancelSubscriptionRe...

KSGRao
Contributor

CIM Hosted Page Solved

Here we going to save customer profile using Customer Information Manager [CIM] . But we want to know whether there is any hosting page at your side. so please clarify us regarding hosting page to save customer profile. If there is any hosting page a...

MD5 AuthorizeNetSIM.GenerateHash does not match $response->MD%_Hash Solved

$api_login_id = AUTHORIZENET_API_LOGIN_ID; <-- Authorize.net supplied login$md5_setting = AUTHORIZENET_MD5_SETTING; <-- Value I set in SandBox Account>MD5-Hash$response = new AuthorizeNetSIM($api_login_id, $md5_setting); <-- Create the response $log-...

Development of an Android Mobile Application

BLUF:So the question I have is, is it possible to develop a completely standalone mobile application that does not need to communicate with a server that I provide, that still can process payments for our users. I've been looking at the SDK and sampl...

send Payment Receipts for ARB and AIM

Hello,1) Currently Authorize.net is sending Payment Receipts for their Transcation directly to our client. can we stop them ? if so then how ? 2) is there any way to send Payment Receipts On demand ? if so then is API available for it ? Thanks!

E00003 : Name cannot begin with the '+' character Solved

I'm am using FileMaker Pro and the XML Post method to submit transactions including CIM. I am able to submit the following XML code successfully on a Mac using the Mac version of FileMaker Pro 11 and the Troi URL plugin to handle the URL Post operati...

jlanawalt
Contributor

CIM payment creditCard expirationDate expected formats

In the past and current (Oct 2013) CIM Guides it documents the expirationDate field as having a format of YYYY-MM. Is the format that strict, or do you interpret other values? I find it interesting that when expirationDate is returned in a CustomerPa...

Quickbooks Download

It's quite frustrating that there's no way to get a Quickbooks download from the sandbox environment! Why not? I have a lot of questions and have spent hours in the forums looking for answers. Not much there about how the fields being sent to the SIM...

Silent Post Empty Post Solved

Hello, I just configure my URL for the Silent Post.The call just work fine, but I can not get the post data.I just do this: $txt = ''; foreach ($_POST as $key => $value) { $txt .= $key.': '.$value." \n"; } $q = "INSERT INTO auth_silent_posts SET `dat...

sample.php question Solved

I'm new to Authorize.net. I've looked at the two AIM examples I could find (The coffee store example and the sample.php example -- which I posted below) It seems that the sample.php works fine but it does not seem to reference the SDK AuthorizeNet.ph...

jlanawalt
Contributor

CIM Hosted Form manage missing Cancel or Close option Solved

I am trying out the Hosted Form option of the Customer Information Manager (CIM) using the Lightbox style method. I can Add and Edit Payment Information and the lightbox forms look similar to the ones in the PDF documentation. When I attempt to manag...

can we use cim data to create arb

Hello, We are using CIM with our website. now we want to create ARB for customer. can we create ARB from customer payment information that we get from GetCustomerPaymentProfile API response ? Thanks!

Cancel button not working in hosted form CIM

Cancel button has a function btnCancelEdit_onclick(g_paymentItemEditInfo, 999) which is generated during runtime. If i call the AuthorizeNetPopup.openAddPaymentPopup() pop up the cancel button does not work but if i call the AuthorizeNetPopup.openMan...

Authorization Request without CreditCard Number and Expiry

Hi Al, To meet PCI Compliance standards i am not saving card data on local db. I created card on AuthorizeNet servers and i have CardID returned from API. I need to Authorize a transaction but AuthorizeNet Authorization class demands following parame...

CIM updateCustomerProfileRequest Form Using PHP Throws Error

Background Info: 1. We have successfully been able to create the XML post code and form/button to enable the user to create a new profile at Auth.net. We are passing the shipping data. We are NOT passing the billing or the credit card information. We...

Card Type Missing from Java Reporting API Result Solved

We are using the Java API to retrieve transaction details so that we can build some custom reports for our customers. During the process of building out one of the reports, I noticed that the CardType was always coming back as unknown. That issue tur...

Drupal 7 + Commerce Redirect Issues

Do i have drupal 7 + Commerce and am using the authorise.net modules. So here is the problem i am having: - Add items to cart- Click Checkout- Fill billing information and click continue- Review order and select "Credit Card via Authorize.Net" (only ...

jruser
Contributor

Do you use the C# SDK?

I am attempting to use the C# SDK and was wondering how many people use this. The more I get into it, the more it seems easier to just forget it and manually code the XML. I could always modify the source, but then it may end up difficult to switch t...

Android SDK with CIM not sending CCV Solved

Similar to this post http://community.developer.authorize.net/t5/Integration-and-Testing/Java-SDK-with-CIM-not-sending-CCV/m-p/27202 I am tying to charge a credit card from CIM (CREATE_CUSTOMER_PROFILE_TRANSACTION) which I got to work, but when I try...

AVS 'Brute Force' Detection

Hello Authorize.Net, My client wants me to keep track of how many times a user tries to submit an order that fails AVS, and stop letting the user attempt to submit the order after a few failures. I'm wondering if Authorize.Net does anything similar t...

Transaction API + Subscription Name

Hi All, I use the Transaction API to download our transactional history. Trouble is we are desiring to capture $subscription->name from our ARB transactions. Using the current Transaction API, it seems I can only capture the Subscription Descriptiobn...

SplitTenderID problem

I am getting the error "SplitTenderID is not numeric." when trying to use the "createCustomerProfileTransactionRequest". Can anyone give any insight into how to fix this? I cast it as (int) and also made it numeric not a string but the error still ha...