Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Can't create a test account

I keep getting the following error message: Form ErrorsAn error occurred while parsing the XML request.Error activating test accountPlease return to the form and correct the errors. I do get the welcome email but my credentials don't work

SIM sample not working? Solved

Hello, I'm trying to test the SIM sample from the sample code page, and I'm getting the error message 'MD5 Hash failed.' I've copied the 'sample.php' file to my webserver and set the loginID and transactionKey to my values from 'API Login ID and Tran...

ARB CreateSubscriptionRequest Sample Code in Java

In the ARB CreateSubscriptionRequest Sample Code in Java: Looking at the HttpUtil.java in the sample code, I see the certificate is retrieved from the server and saved to the local truststore and then used to trust the ssl. I guess this is fine for t...

Transaction statuses Solved

Hi, I am using AIM for credit card processing. Once I post the transaction, it appears with status 'pendingSettlement' and once settled the status changes to 'settledSuccessfully'. Is the any other status it can change to, in case of error in settlin...

Need help for Device status

Hi,Am configuring authorize.net ad payment gateway in one of my mobile app (iOS).When for the First time we need to do a mobile device registration request.If this is the first time we are registering our device, the transaction will fail, however ou...

Amy

Test credit card expiration and ccv numbers missing Solved

On the check out page for the test mode it shows what cc numbers to use but there are no expiration dates or ccv numbers. I tried just using anything and I get error messages???

Split payment to two merchant accounts

When a payment is processed on my site, I need to be able to send a certain percentage of the payment to one merchant account and the rest to another. Is it possible to process the payment using the standard API code and just plug in the transaction ...

harlan

Java SDK Bug - BankAccount not included in cim.Result

When retrieving payment profile information using the Java SDK (such as with GET_CUSTOMER_PAYMENT_PROFILE CIM transaction) the Payment information is not returned for an ACH / Bank payment method. This is due to a bug in cim.Result.importPaymentInfo(...

CIM Profile Update Not Accepting Masked CC Exp. Date (RUBY)

I'm testing the Ruby AuthorizeNet gem for CIM transactions and found what I think is a bug. When you try to submit a masked expiration date (XXXX) to the AuthorizeNet::CIM::Transaction::update_payment_profile() method you get an 'Invalid date' argume...

iOS on existing site

I manage a website that includes a couple of payment links that use authorize.net. One uses SIM, the other uses AIM. Both are implemented in Ruby. Both work fine with desktop OS browsers - Chrome, Firefox, *plorer, *fari, even Opera. However, the AIM...

Gail

OpenCart Version 1.5.6 Authorize.Net(AIM) Solved

Thank you in advance for helping me with this issue.My Problem: Upon check out, my credit card is processed correctly, I receive a successful transaction message on my screen BUT my OpenCart is not in sinc with Authorize.net and my order is not creat...

camguy

Recurring Sign-Up

I would like for a customer to simply go to a single page and put in a dollar amount for recurring billing. It is not the same per customer. The date would already be set as would everything else. No shopping cart, no products....they are essentially...

LinkPoint API considering changing to Authorize.net

Hello, Our website is compleletly billing integrated and coded for FirstData using Linkpoint API, using custom built in-house code to do so. We are being told that Authorize.net is owned by FirstData, and that re-programming all of our credit card pr...

eCheck Recurring Billing with AIM

Hi, I am using the "advanced integration method" with C# to process eCheck transactions. I can submit a single Echeck Request without any issues. Here is an example of the code I am using: if (paymentMethod == "check"){// Default these to blank, we a...

CIM Hosted Payment Form - wish for an enhancement

Can someone please help me figure out how to capture the users IP address on a hosted form.We are using a CIM hosted form and I need auth.net to store the IP address for IP blocking but I dont know how to configure the hosted form to capture the IP T...

Card Code in online & offline transactions.

Hi, I have this requirement :1. User registers on our website.2. We request user to register 1 credit card which will be later used for (auto) renewal of subscriptions. Subscriptions can be monthly,quarterly or annually.We are doing the CC registrati...

Which API to use for Card payment and ACH? Solved

Hi,I am new to Authorize .net and I am building a property management application in MVC3 which requires tenants to pay the system either through card payment or ACH. Which of the APIs of Authorize.net would be best suited for my need? Is there a fac...

Is card code mandatory for payment on iOS?

Hi Folks,Am configuring authorize.net ad payment gateway in one of my mobile app.For this in sandbox we are taking Credit card # & expiry date as user input and in sdk in place of Card code I have used 100 as hardcoded and transaction is successful ...

CIM createPaymentProfile expiration date invalid

Hi,Im using asp.net MVC 4 and CIM api to store the details of credit card on authorize.net server. The expiration date to be entered by the user. i have a view from where user can enter the date but when i attempt to store it on authorize.net server ...

Hosted CIM - removing selected fields

I've been integrating hosted CIM using the popup-lightbox method and everything is working great. One thing I'd like to change -- the hosted add/edit forms have some extraneous optional fields (company, phone, fax). Can I remove these fields? Is ther...

elfpro

Send multiple Subscriptions in one API call

I am building a shopping cart that allows users to purchase multple subscriptions at the same time. I have the code working to successfully work with one subscription. But when I try to pass a second tag in the XML, it gives me the following error: ...

Relay Response Returning a broken page?

Hi! I am using the Simple Integration Method. .I want to bypass the receipt page altogehter and go straight back to a page on my website.How can I do that? I have read all the help files and I added a url on the relay reponse page BUT when I test, th...

Description and/or SKU from shopping cart - Infusionsoft

Our shopping cart, Infusionsoft, has an area to enter in a description and a SKU # for products. When an order is placed it is sent to Practice Pay Solutions/Authorize.net. We have several products that are the same price and we need the description ...

hsh

PCI Compliant review/confirmation page

I manage an ecomm site and am being told by my vendor/developer that they cannot display a review/confirmation page without being PCI compliant. The way my checkout is today, when the order is submitted, the customer then sees their order and truncat...

Preventing duplicate transactions but allowing upsells Solved

I have a checkout that processes an order using the CIM api. This creates a customer payment profile, then gives the user the option to purchase a '1 click upsell', by adding a tranaction to this profile. My problem is with duplicate orders as some u...

tropoo

Debit transaction (loading/withdrawing to a card)

We're currently developing a e-wallet system like PayPal, using Authorize.net API (AIBMS account).We've created the load-to-account function (using AIM), but we're not sure is it possible to make withdraw-to-card?