Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Hosted CIM - removing selected fields

I've been integrating hosted CIM using the popup-lightbox method and everything is working great. One thing I'd like to change -- the hosted add/edit forms have some extraneous optional fields (company, phone, fax). Can I remove these fields? Is ther...

elfpro

Send multiple Subscriptions in one API call

I am building a shopping cart that allows users to purchase multple subscriptions at the same time. I have the code working to successfully work with one subscription. But when I try to pass a second tag in the XML, it gives me the following error: ...

Relay Response Returning a broken page?

Hi! I am using the Simple Integration Method. .I want to bypass the receipt page altogehter and go straight back to a page on my website.How can I do that? I have read all the help files and I added a url on the relay reponse page BUT when I test, th...

Description and/or SKU from shopping cart - Infusionsoft

Our shopping cart, Infusionsoft, has an area to enter in a description and a SKU # for products. When an order is placed it is sent to Practice Pay Solutions/Authorize.net. We have several products that are the same price and we need the description ...

hsh

PCI Compliant review/confirmation page

I manage an ecomm site and am being told by my vendor/developer that they cannot display a review/confirmation page without being PCI compliant. The way my checkout is today, when the order is submitted, the customer then sees their order and truncat...

Preventing duplicate transactions but allowing upsells Solved

I have a checkout that processes an order using the CIM api. This creates a customer payment profile, then gives the user the option to purchase a '1 click upsell', by adding a tranaction to this profile. My problem is with duplicate orders as some u...

tropoo

Debit transaction (loading/withdrawing to a card)

We're currently developing a e-wallet system like PayPal, using Authorize.net API (AIBMS account).We've created the load-to-account function (using AIM), but we're not sure is it possible to make withdraw-to-card?

dtmb

Migrating from AIM to DPM

Have a client who is using a shopping cart (VPASP) gateway to post transactions via AIM but wants to move to the new gateway using DPM. Is there configuration within the AuthNet control panel that needs to be changed in order to change gateways and m...

Steven

Is x_login necessary for DPM? Solved

The Developer Guide states that x_login is a required field for DPM, which I makes sense from a technical standpoint. But to me it seems insecure. A similar question was asked about AIM. But for that method, x_login doesn't have to be sent to the cli...

CIM hosted form freezes

I am using the CIM hosted form and it works really well in general. The problem is many of my users have recently complained about the popup window being called through the iframe, freezing. The window freezes or they are not able to enter any paymen...

(LART me!) [PHP] $transaction->amount is null... Solved

Had everything working in sandbox, using PHP AIM.Management decided to give price breaks, so now I have to check a button on the form and assign the transaction amount based on the user input.For some reason this is breaking:$transaction = new Author...

CIM iFrame and getHostedProfilePageRequest

Can someone explain part of the iframe process when using the CIM API like I'm 5 :smileyhappy:? Product: CIMLanguage: ColdFusion (not terribly relevant to the question) Here's where I'm at: I have succesfully created a customer profile and added a pa...

JohnSI

Authorization Reversals

Hi everyone, We are looking for a provider that passes through Authorization Reversals to the issuing bank. Our hotel takes authorizations at the beginning of the stay. At check out, we may charge it or void the authorization. If we use your service,...

Unable to do test transaction through sand Solved

I m trying authorize.ne test transaction to my local host computer i complete all the steps and try to complete the transaction after clicking the buy Button issue is Text Displayed:An error occurred while trying to report this transaction to the mer...

DPM Merchant-Defined Field: Maximum length of value string?

What is the maximum length of the value string I can submit as a Merchant-Defined field in a DPM transaction? I'd like to use it as a backup place to store some extra product data that can sometimes get fairly long, and I don't want to risk breaking ...

Unlimited Trial Occurrences

I have a promo code that lets users have accounts basically "free forever" but we still wish to capture credit card with ARB.I've tried setting both periods to 9999 but this results in an error: "Trial Occurrences must be less than Total Occurrences....

For Transaction - Test account or Merchant account Solved

Initially i have registered my mobile device using test account and then enabled my device in authorize.net website and then logged in successfully in my app . MobileDeviceRegistrationRequest = successmobileDeviceLoginResponse = also success While te...

tropoo

Payment processor for system like PayPal

We're developing a payment gateway like PayPal, hosted on a PCI Compliance server. It's almost ready and now we need to connect it with some gateway, using API, for the transactions.It have function like PayPal's Payments Pro, so we need a merchant, ...

ARB+CIM Solved

Hi, I have seen other posts in the forums which have requested/asked about referencing CIM data in ARB. I believe you currently cannot do this. The past posts seem to indicate that this has been taken up as a feature request by Authorize.Net as it ha...

eCheck - obtain the response received from ACH

Hello, Is there a way to programmatically obtain the response received from from the ACH (automated clearinghouse) network that could come back days after you attempt an ACH transaction using .the authorize.net eCheck service? I need to trace in a th...

Joomla VIKrentcar integration

Hi, I need to integrate my authorize.net account with my joomla component, which has an already built in authorize.net payment gateway. I am using https This is the code I have from them, and with whom my transactions get denied: * * You should have...

PHP version when using anet_php_sdk?

Our website has been moved to a server running version 5.3 PHP. And now my payment system no longer works. Could this be 5.3 PHP causing the problems? I'm using anet_php_sdk downloaded from here, it all worked fine on our old server running 5.2. Tony...