Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Bhavin

How I promp login for every transaction

I have followed all steps and integrated sample. Now I have question How can I prompt Login dialog for all transaction? Now when app starts only that time login dialog appear. How I mange to open merchant login popup for all transaction when we try t...

Bhavin

How I Login with different credential of Merchant account

Hi,I have followed all steps and integrated the sample app. I just go through code and find out that if I change this code CreditCard creditCard = CreditCard.createCreditCard();creditCard.setCreditCardNumber("4111111111111111");Calendar expCal = Cale...

Bank Transacion Status

As per following Article, Bank transactions are not processed real time so it means as merchant we can't be sure that we will get money for Bank transaction until it hits the bank https://support.authorize.net/authkb/index?page=content&id=A480&actp=s...

CIM - Bank Refund & Validation Mode

I want to confirm following for Bank Transactions using CIM 1) Can I perform a refund for Bank transaction using CIM ? 2) Can I user ValidationMode parameter for Bank Account validation as well, I know it works for Credit CardAs per CIM Documentation...

Request Timeout period Solved

Hi i am using AIM integration in C#, tried on the sample codes. I am using the Authorize.net dll for creating the request to the gateway.I am writing a service which acts as a middleware for interacting with the authorize.net API, My question is :wha...

epikmedia
Contributor

CIM - Duplicate transaction even when different

Hi, I am running some test purchases submitting an improper cvv code, this gives me a declined message as it should. Then i change the cvv and it gives me: Response: [Code 3] - Error, Reason: [Code 11] - A duplicate transaction has been submitted. I ...

E-mails and Item numbers.

I use E-Cart for the store that I created. When the e-mail is generated from Authorize.net to notify us that the customer has ordered something, some of the item numbers don't show up if it is a larger order with multiple items. Customer service indi...

iOS SDK CIM

Hello, I am part of a development team and are about to take on an e-shop project, that allows user to save their cred card info. The project is made up of an iOS app and a website, the client's emphasis being on the iOS app. So, the solution we foun...

rrob

iPhone SDK Issue

I'm creating an iOS app using auth.net SDK but can't seem to get it to work. Can you someone please help me or direct me in the right way? README = https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-r8xXsB9_n0ZUZaY3NmMmktYU0/edit?usp=sharing Step-1 Device Register- S...

Ian

Is there a reason not to use the ARB api for one off payments? Solved

It seems kind of silly to me that the AIM api use a comma delimited string/query string but the ARB uses XML or SOAP. (also seems silly that the AIM api takes a query string but returns a comma delimited string) Our site supports both one off payment...

Ian

Can i provide a discount on the first payment of a subscription? Solved

We have a coupon system set up on our end where I'd like to be able to give someone a discount for their first payment. I don't see anything in the ARB input fields that specifically allows for this. Would i instead crate a trialsubscription of 1 mon...

Card-Present Transactions: Partial Authorization Transaction (AIM)

I'm trying to write the partial authorization transaction method of my java application. When I set up a credit card with credit card number and exp date and then triggered the partial authorization response by using 46225 for the zip code, the statu...

Encrypted track data with mobile: Solved

I got a call today from someone who has a bunch of encrypted swipers and wants to be able to integrate them using Authorize.net. I realize that there's no interface for entering the decryption keys in Authorize.net - that's something that has to be n...

CIM iFrameCommunicator issues

Hey guys,I am having some issues with my CIM form and I think they are stemming from iFrameCommunicator not having the right URL. I have been told to update the hostedProfileIFrameCommunicatorUrl in the xml, but I am running this all on the client in...

ARB + silent Post + Java

Hi,I have problem with integration silentPost with JAVA rest. I've create REST service: @Override @RequestMapping( value = "/subscription/silentPost", method = RequestMethod.POST ) @ResponseBody public void subscriptionSilentPostReceiver( @RequestPar...

What results to display to customer when transaction is done

I'm using AIM and am able to submit transactions with the sandbox. Currently on the results page I'm just display the amount, last 4 digits of the card, and the card type. Just trying to determine what other data should be displayed so the user can t...

Mitas

Exception thrown using C# AIM dll on gateway request send

We are using the AIM C# dll provided with the following code: request = new CardPresentAuthorizationRequest(pd.Amount, pd.Track1Data.StringNull(), pd.Track2Data.StringNull());request.TestRequest = (pd.TestTransaction ? "1" : string.Empty); request.Ad...

ARB respone return NULL

Hi, i've stucking on this problem. Everything works fine on my site and localhost yesterday but today when i came back to check out something. I got this issue (my localhost is still working fine). I can not update, create, update.....etc because the...

Partial Authorization using the Java SDK (AIM)

Hello, I'm writing a java application using the Java SDK (AIM). I try to create a method which handles partial authorization transaction. I set x_allow_partial_auth=true by using merchant.setAllowPartialAuth(true);and then created a transaction by us...

PlugIn for xtc commerce

Hello,We have an Online Shop here in the US and we´re looking for an plugin were customers can pay with creditcard. The Shop Sytem is an xtc commerce. So is it possible to use Authorize.net for an xtc commerce online shop system? I could´t find out. ...

Authorize and capture transactions

Hi guys, Does anybody know if Authorize.Net can authorize for a certain amount and then settle the same transaction with 2 different captures? Thanks J

CDeCinko
Contributor

x_duplicate_window no longer working

We have succesfully relied upon the x_duplicate_window value being passed to block users who attempt to submit multiple transactions in a short amount of time. This worked well for several years, until recently when the value seems to now be ignored....

Visa card details not working

Hey i have a problem visa card details for 4111111111111111 is working fine but when am trying to give some other vaild card details am getting recharge failed.Doi have to do anything in my account have seen some where like i haveto switch back to li...

crmGuy
Contributor

Length restrictions on SDK Order.InvoiceNumber?

Are there any length restrictions on the Authorize.Net SDK Order.InvoiceNumber in CIM? I know it's a string so length shouldn't be an issue on the object itself, but is there any limitation within CIM itself? Thanks!

X-cart checkout form

Hello, We are running an x-cart site that integrates with Authorize.net. Everything is currently working well except there is not a standard field for 'Company Name' on the checkout form for the billing information so we had to add a custom field to ...