Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Integrate with card swiper

Hi, We are building a vending machine solution for a client using Android. Is it possible to use card swiper device to get card information and process payment? I checked with the current Android SDK. But I don't see any API support card swiper. My e...

CIM, eCheck and transaction date Solved

We have implemented functionality, using CIM and eCheck, to make recurring payments from customer's bank account. At the end we have a few questions about transaction dates. Due to spec and other posts to this community, transactions will be processe...

Disappointing

Very disappointing indeed. I signed up for the test account to assess whether I would take on a client having issues with the SDK, and after the 15 minute quick start, was rewarded with: "An error occurred while trying to report this transaction to t...

Fingerprint Testing for Asp Classic

Need a little help with adding fingerprint code to asp classic (vb and javascript) code. Getting type mismatch error when processing test trans at www.ccgintl2.com/ncmalasb2/ Processing is in the subroutine which follows: 'THis is the subroutine for ...

CIM PHP E0003

$transaction = new AuthorizeNetTransaction;$transaction->amount = '0.01';$transaction->customerProfileId = $profile_id;$transaction->customerPaymentProfileId = $payment_profile_id;# Process it$response = $cim_com->createCustomerProfileTransaction("Au...

Can't Create Test Account

I keep getting the following error message: Form ErrorsAn error occurred while parsing the XML request.Error activating test accountPlease return to the form and correct the errors. I do get the welcome email but my credentials don't work

ed704

CIM createCustomerPaymentProfile Solved

I am using CIM - XML - PHP I can create a customerPaymentProfile successfully unil I can any of the following to :address, city, state, zip, country, then I get the error: [E00003] The element 'billTo' in namespace 'AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchem...

thathoo
Contributor

Only checking for zip code validation

Hi.My use is a little complicated. We want to use the same authorize.net account across the our website and iphone app. But on the iphone app we only want to ask for the users zip code and not their full address. Right now what I am doing is creating...

getting transaction fished pool Locked

I am using the SIM Method and I am getting (99) This transaction cannot be accepted. I am used the response 99 tool. But was frstrated that my figerprint just would not line up.Since you can not put items in one at a time it is hard to see exacty wha...

iOS App, do I need to register all devices? Solved Locked

I have a client that uses Authorize.net for ordering on their website. I am developing an app for them that will allow their users to make outfits on their mobile device and then order the clothes right from the app. In all the research I have done i...

auththch
Contributor

Error processing your payment Solved

I'm working on the AIM API method using the payment-form sample code. (The page refers to it as the sample app). Is that the same thing as the SDK? I'm confused.The code I'm using requires AuthorizeNet.php and through that AuthorizeNetAIM.php. Appare...

Checking account withdrawals Solved

Hi, We are using SIM and CIM apis (PHP) with hosted forms for payments. SIM are used for one-time payments, and CIM for recurring payments. For our developer account we get the 'Bank account' payment option. When choosing bank account type 'Personal ...

Getting error responce "E00040 Record Not Found"

Hello,I am sending request to by creating xml in below format, 49U3c9yBHbj4zaHM626a7W3XrW220544267JohnDoe123 Main St.BellevueWA98004USA000-000-000041111111111111112023-12liveMode it's having correct customer profileid, i have checked twice, but it's ...

DPM credit response fields

Can i get a list of all the fields sent back in the response for a credit request? I need to be able to parse out and translate that info. I can't find it in the documentation. Thanks.

MD5 Hash validation in Relay_response with php SDK Solved

hello, I'm new to AutNet and working on SIm method with PHP sdk.when I use the TEST Account I get everything right! and I get the Relay_Response as well, no problem all Fine! But, When I was trying to impelemt the LIVE section I had all the matters f...

SIM Integration help

Hello, I am trying to integrate my shopping cart with AuthNet's SIM, but I am getting the following error: (99) This transaction cannot be accepted. I am using C# as my programming language My code is as follows: We have our own shopping ...

Create a website for donation

I am a newbie,i want to create a website for donation, to help the less priviledged. This will be integrated with authorize.net merchant accounts that will enable us receive donations through credit cards.What can i do now? James

Passing a zero dollar value?

In some cases I would like to offer customers a coupon code to allow customers a FREE product however I cannot get Authorize.net to allow and accept the $0 dollar value. Has anyone else experience this problem any methods, tips or solutions would be ...

Maximum number of CCs per profile? Solved

I can't find anyone posting this question anywhere in the blogs or forums. I even googled to no avail. Is there a restricition by A.Net on how many CC's each Customer Profile/Payment Profile can have? Does anybody know?

Handling deposits with SIM Solved

I have what I think is a fairly simple problem, but I want to check and make sure that what I think is the solution is in fact the best way to go about it. Basically, we sell a product at around $1000. The idea is that customers pay half initially, t...

Testing JCB cards in Authorize.net Developer account Solved

I am attempting to test a JCB Card, processing it as a Discover card in a new developer account that I created through a Linvio Payment Terminal. I am getting an error message that states "Transaction failed: The merchant does not accept this type of...

auththch
Contributor

Using try/catch to process a transaction

Can anyone tell me where I might have gotten this setup? I can't find it anywhere in the authorize.net community. It's not part of the "php_aim/sample.php" or the SDK, but I got it from somewhere and it's the ONLY WAY I can process a transaction usin...

Values in transactionResponse are nil even on success callback

I make a request using [an purchaseWithRequest:request]; following the code in the SDK example. When it returns it gives me a success message but goes in the - (void) requestFailed:(AuthNetResponse *)response delegate callback method. I went up the s...

Using CIM with Gateway

Good mornign everyone, I am new to Authorize.Net and trying to do some initial research on the set of products and services that Authorize.Net has to offer. I read throught the AIM Developer Guide and the CIM Developer Guide and have a question about...

Not able to #import Authorize.Net header file

I followed the instruction on this site http://developer.authorize.net/integration/fifteenminutes/ios/ and dragged and dropped the XCode project file of the SDK but still am not able to reference the Header files in the xcode project. I am trying to ...