Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Fliavo

CIM Soap / Switch from Sandbox to Live does not work

Hi there, We are currently incorporate CIM into our website. We are using the SOAP solution. Anyway, in Sandbox Mode everything works like a charme. CustomerID and Payment Profiles are created, we can process payments and refunds. BUT, if we switch f...

SIM and Recurring Billing

Hi,I have created a test account and using SIM i have integrate the payment process in my application using Java. I have stored the Credit card number and other required details in database for future use.Now the next step is recurring payments. Plea...

One Click Upsell after order form has been submitted. Solved

I could do with a shove in the right direction here. What I need to do is as follows: A cusomer arrives on the order form page, submits the order form and the order is processed.They are then taken to a YES/NO upsell page which asks them if they want...

rachmann
Contributor

Hosted Popup CIM payment/shipping editor Solved

Ok: Trying to do Hosted CIM popup for editing payment info... VS 2010 C# Web Application in .Net 4.0Running in localhost IIS application or on testing serverMy page loads and has no errors.I set EnableViewStateMac="false"ValidateRequest="false" is se...

Override CVV validation for CIM account

Hi, Here's is one feature I would really like to have: for customer accounts that we store in CIM, allow for charges to go through without CVV code. At the moment, CVV validation is a global setting. Either you have it for all or for none. The ideal ...

Invoice number / customer id is missing in authorize.net

Hi We have been using Authorize.net since a long time. In May 28, 2013 we had a transaction with missing invoice number and customer id. Without invoice number/ customer id, we were unable to locate that record in our database and failed to update th...

tk79

SIM integration help

Hello all, i have ASPX page written in C# that has a form with all the required fields for the transaction. I need the payment page to automaticaly redirect to my site after successful payment so that i know who paid and who didnt. So i tried the fol...

Returning transaction ID for CIM

I am setting up my script with the CIM API. My question is, is there a way to return the transaction id for the transaction what was just processed? I have this at the end so far:if ($cim->isSuccessful()){$approval_code = $cim->getAuthCode();}// Prin...

duplicate window limit on Prior Authorization Capture

Hi there, I would just like to know if the duplicate transaction limit affects prior authorization captures. We are modifying our current setup to switch from sending an "AUTH_CAPTURE" request via DPM to sending an "AUTH_ONLY" request via DPM and the...

Upload Batch File to FTP or Via FTP to Gateway?

Hi I am developing an application using SQL Server Business Intelligence Studio Which runs everyday to process Batch file transactions. My application collects the list of customers with their Payment method ( CC or ECheck) and creates a Batch file i...

SIM page style lost after bad submission Solved

I hope this isn't a duplicate, but I can't seem to find any information pertaining to my problem. I'm working on a website using the SIM API. I redirect my users to the secure payment page. I've styled the page to look just like our site style, so th...

sfornsadeep
Contributor

Charged for AUTH_ONLY transaction in AIM

HiI've a web application in .NET whic is using AIM method to post data. Its working perfectly with test and live server and with real money. But the exception is when using AUTH_ONLY for a transaction I'm immeditely getting the Performa Invoice or th...

Is Authorize.Net also a merchant account provider?

I read this page online merchant account and got a bit confused on whether Authorize.Net provides a one-stop payment solution. The test account does appear to function like an online merchant bank account. But based on the information provided in the...

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

xcmma

AIM and Visual Basic

Looking for help with AIM and integration into Microsoft Access. Just need sample code on the processing.

mynkow

CIM: How to get client's last transaction? Solved

Is it possible to get the last transaction which a client did. I am interested in the Date which that occured. I saw that I can get transactions for the merchant but this one will have terrible performance with millions of users. Any idea?

rachmann
Contributor

Payment Types Enum? Solved

I see EcheckTypeEnum, BankAccountTypeEnum, CustomerTypeEnum Am I blind? Why don't I see PaymentTypeEnum - ie Credit Card, Bank, Check, Paypal, etc... Is there such a beast? Thanks!

rachmann
Contributor

getCustomerProfileIds - more useful if... Solved

When you create a profile, you need to provide an email and local merchantCustomerId to do so. So why doesn't getCustomerProfileIds return the profileId's WITH the merchantCustomerId to make it the slightest bit useful? Something like: OkI00001Succes...

Not Receiving Split Tender Id in response Solved

We are using Magento 1.4.0.1 and trying to implement Partial Transaction functionality on a Checkout page.The main idea is to use two credit cards for the one checkout process and split Total Order amount between this cards.We enabled "Allow Partial ...

How do I add multiple lines in product description with SIM and C#? Solved

Hello everyone, How can I had multiple lines to the product descripting with x_line_item in C#? Following the guide, SIM Guide, Adding to the ASP page: Works perfectly and displays all three items. But I can't change the values from the ASP page fro...

Configuring a Website - Can I pay someone?

I can write websites but have no experience with setting up Authorize.net.I have spent hours going around in circles on Authorize.net.And all the answers involve coding.Yes, I'd like to learn how to do it, but right now....I have to launch the site.I...

JesusJ

Custom Fields error

For some reason when I input my cusotm fields on my form, I get a Runtime error. // Shipping Address objInf.Add("x_ship_to_first_name", ship_to_first_name.Text); objInf.Add("x_ship_to_last_name", ship_to_last_name.Text); objInf.Add("x_ship_to_address...

Recurring donations and Raiser's Edge Solved

Prefacing this with an apology--I'm not a developer and am only posting here because the authorize.net help guy said it would be the best/fastest way to get this question answered: Can authorize.net and Raiser's Edge work together to seamlessly proce...

Magento not posting description to Auth.net

I have two websites posting to one Auth.net account. When running reports for one site under "Order Information" it shows the invoice number and description of the item sold. For the second site it only shows an Invoice number but no item description...

mynkow

CIM transaction processing delay Solved

Hi, I read an article here: http://www.adviceinteractivegroup.com/authorize-nets-recurring-billing-solutions/and the interesting part for me is: The first limitation is that the initial transaction will not be processed until the following day. If yo...

Authorize.net not redirecting to my URL

I was able to hit the payment gateway using direct post method using CardNotPresent account. But it was not redirecting to my website. I am using localhost as my domain name. Please find below code I am using for hiting payment gateway: CreditCardNum...