Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

mynkow

CIM transaction processing delay Solved

Hi, I read an article here: http://www.adviceinteractivegroup.com/authorize-nets-recurring-billing-solutions/and the interesting part for me is: The first limitation is that the initial transaction will not be processed until the following day. If yo...

Authorize.net not redirecting to my URL

I was able to hit the payment gateway using direct post method using CardNotPresent account. But it was not redirecting to my website. I am using localhost as my domain name. Please find below code I am using for hiting payment gateway: CreditCardNum...

Not able to get the splitTenderID from response through c# SDK

I am trying to apply tip process for restaurants through authorize.net and we need to charge Tip from customer without new transaction. We are using your SDK and but not able to get the splitTenderID from response. We are using the following code: va...

WireShark capture of communication with test.authorize.net

I have a test program that opens a windows socket to test.authorize.net in an effort to process a card-present test. The data are detailed with highlights to show the various parts of the SSL post. Unfortunately, the screen capture images in my Rich ...

Sarita555
Contributor

How to find currency of transaction

Hi, The transation details API doesnot return the currency filed for the transaction. I know that the currency would be the same that is set up for the merchants account. But how to know whats the merchants setup currency or the currency of the trnas...

CIM Payment Types

Is it possible to store two types of payment in a CIM record? I would like to have setup a primary and a secondary form where either one could be a credit card or bank account. My initial read of the API lead me to believe this was possible but I'm w...

igal

kernel32 dependencies

It appears the .net assembly is using the kernel32 as a dependency.When running the authority.net assembly under web service (a godaddy hosting service) the app crashes due to that dependency.What can be done? Thanks.

AIM integration in an existing c++ vending machine application Solved

I am tasked with the job of replacing a bill accepter in a XP-based vending machine application that is written in c++ within a visual studio 2008 development environment. I typically do not seek help, but I have spent a lot of time trying to adapt t...

linvio
Contributor

Multi-currency support

I'm delighted that AuthNet now supports GBP, EUR, and CAD ... and understand that we can set up accounts that will accept charge requests in each of these currencies. I also understand from various older posts that authnet will accept payments from i...

GregTampa
Contributor

mass Delete a Profile in CIM

been asking for a button or a multi account selection option to mass delete profiles within the cim manager, its very time consuming waiting for the page to delete and load each and every account..this was requested over 4 years ago, and we was told ...

Debit cards always declined? Solved

We have a live site which correctly processes credit cards, both domestic and foreign. But when a customer enters a debit card through our store (processing as credit card), the transaction is always declined as follows: Transaction ID: ############T...

mynkow

Problem with CIM hosted asp.net form

Hi So far I managed to get CIM working with hosted form. I can add CC and save it, edit and delete. I saw in the popup.js that there is a function called AuthorizeNetPopup.onReceiveCommunication and I wanted to use it because of the params["action"] ...

C# source code library link on front end of

Hey Authorize.net, I have a suggestion for you guys it may seem silly but this is something that would have saved me a lot of time if it wasn't this way. on this link http://developer.authorize.net/downloads/ The link for the C# library has source an...

iain

Error 3: The request field(s) are either invalid or missing.(326)

Hi all I've searched the forums for an answer to this problem but can't see it! Hopefully someone here will have the answer... I'm using Woocommerce (latest version) with their WooCommerce Authorize.net DPM Gateway When I try to process credit/debit ...

Changing Intervals and Amounts for a recurring billing customer

I need to automatically change the interval and the amount for an existing ARB customer. I have customers changing from $250 per year (annual payments) to $40 per month. Can that be set up through the API? If so, can you guide me as to where I might ...

CC Processing - A true tokenized solution

For charging cards that I have already billed (aka rebilling or tokenized CC processing) I know that I can save the tokens using CIM, and then use them for what Authorize.Net calls tokenized billing. But, to do this - I would have to pay for the CIM ...

Recurring billing possible in ios

Hi, is this possible automated recurring billing in ios . i didnt find any API related to it . then how to intimate authorised.net to mail customer about their transaction. thanks in advance

manish786
Contributor

Default shipping address

Hi I'm using my test account in live mode and I'm passing shipping address id while authorizing an order but didn't get shipping address in email notification and transaction details,Shipping address is showing only on CIM ->customer profile area. Re...

Checking ACH return/chargeback codes

I am using AIM to test ACH payment or refund. How do I automate the process to check the ACH return or chargeback codes? I have used a test account to submit refund. I logged into the test account and checked the Transaction Search Results; but I cou...

Error 99 when more than two slot selected

Hello,I am integrating Authorize.net SIM API to a Booking ModuleThe Booking module works on number of slot selected,I am getting Error 99, when more than two checkbox (slots) are selected.I set per slot price $15, and when three or more slots selecte...

ernbueno
Contributor

unable to realize transaction

Hi, I am hoping the somebody or someone can help me. We have been using Authorize.net for online payment via Radius Manager, no problem. But when we install a new Radius on a different physical server and configure Authorize.net using the same login ...

ARB API Getting subscriber's last payment transaction

I am using Authorize.net ARB to process my payments the thing here is that my SilentPost was not working for 1 week because of some fatal errors on my server so therefore all the transactions that were made from Authorize.Net were not recorded in my ...

Intermittent Connection Failures with AIM

We have been using AIM to process credit cards via our website for several months without any code changes to the processing code. For about the last three days, we are getting occasional times when we are unable to process transactions. It lasts for...

SIM Passing Currency Code Issue

Hello Friends, I have live credentials of authorize.net. I'm using SIM method. When i'm passing x_currency_code CADit gives me The following errors have occurred.(99) This transaction cannot be accepted. When i comment this x_currency_code line it wo...

Help with error message trying to intergate with Ax 2009

xmlUrl = 'https://apitest.authorize.net/soap/v1/Service.asmx'; // Set the URL interopPermission = new InteropPermission(InteropKind::ComInterop); InteropPermission.assert(); objXHTTP = new COM(#serverxmlHttp); objXHTTP.settimeouts(#xmlResolve, #xmlCo...

Cancelling ARB and Silent Post notification Solved

I've just taken over some development work for a subscription-based site, and so far I'm not terribly familiar with Authoize.Net yet. For some reason the code that my predecessor wrote sets up ARB for clients and handles the Silent Post event s just ...